[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whenever I'm not at the gym i feel depressed >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 32.jpg (20KB, 431x406px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>Whenever I'm not at the gym i feel depressed
>Have a girlfriend, job, but none of it makes me feel any better
>>
File: zod.jpg (24KB, 350x477px) Image search: [Google]
zod.jpg
24KB, 350x477px
>>42124491

As usual, I have something else for you.
Seems like the folks in the Slog are having some trouble with Raiders.
I'd like you to check it out.
>>
Jesus Christ same situation but my girlfriend is always busy and shit. I should just dump her and get one that's more free
>>
File: taqt2_09.jpg (120KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
taqt2_09.jpg
120KB, 800x345px
join the military OP, basically like you're in a gym 24/7
>>
>>42124543
OP here, same with mine as well. Rarely get texts as well.. is it the same with you?
>>
>>42124567
She never really messages me first. I'm usually the one to engage conversation first. I know she does send me snaps that are only to me though
>>
>>42124491
I hate rest days. I usually just get home from work and dick around outside until it's dark and then go to sleep. I wish it was acceptable to do
>Day 1: chest and shoulders
>Day 2: back and biceps
>Day 3: legs
>Day 4: chest and shoulders
>Day 5: back and biceps
>Day 6: legs
>Day 7: chest and shoulders
>>
>>42124543
My buddy was in the opposite situation where she wasn't doing anything. He was literally her life and he got sick of her fast. Just be glad that she has sometbkng else to focus on besides you, otherwise, she'll suffocate you
>>
>>42124634
You ever do abs?
>>
>>42124625
>>42124567
Two cucks ITT
>>
>>42124491
Your problems are not fit related, so why do you think fit could help solve them.

You are depressed. Go get help.
>>
>>42124634
Why's that unacceptable
>>
Why not just own a gym? You can sleep there if it's yours.
>>
>>42124646
good advice. I shouldn't get so annoyed. It's still fairly new and I know I'm her first for sure.
>>
>>42124634
at least rest on sundays, even god rested on the 7th
>>
>>42124696
> 6 days of creating the universe before a rest day

What kind of gains did she get?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.