[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make threads about men getting it with women way out of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: De.jpg (63KB, 634x950px) Image search: [Google]
De.jpg
63KB, 634x950px
I make threads about men getting it with women way out of their league to discourage other men from bettering themselves. And you fall for it every single time. Kek

Tbh it does happen but they do tend to be exceptions and not the norm.
>>
Why do you want people to avoid bettering themselves?
You seem like a bitter, sad person.
>>
>>42124260

Yeah, I am bitter though. I have like 5/10 looks and get zero attention from women. My friends are both 8s and 9s. Life is unfair yada yada bullshit
>>
>>42124458
>my friends are both 8s and 9s
>both
>so spergy you only have two friends

Yeah I'm sure it's your looks that girls find off-putting
>>
>>42124458
Lol this loser things shitposting on 4chan is somehow "getting revenge" just lmao @ ur life
>>
>>42124094
>current year
>still lifting for women
>not lifting to see how much of a sick cunt you could be

Ok, anon
>>
>>42124879
Redpill:
>seeing how much of a sick cunt you can be and in general being happy and confident in your sickcunttedness is what attracts women, not lifting
>/r9k/ will only ever internalise "WOMEN WANT ME TO PICK THINGS UP'
>>
>>42124094
>men getting with women way out of their league to discourage other men from bettering themselves

uh that's really encouraging actually
>>
>>42124516
you do not have more than 3 friends guarantee it

you might know/hangout with more than 3, but they're acquaintances

also the guy you replied to is def a fat joker, always one in the popular group that doesn't really belong there
>>
What's the truth about looks?
>>
>>42124094
>bettering themselves
>>
>>42124522
>>42124458
The only pathetic thing about you is you really think you can drag pepole down to your level by posting here lol
>>
>>42124094
How about making threads related to fitness?
>>
>>42124094
Kek i remember when i found this image on google images and decided to do my hair like this. Little did i knew back then that i was uglier than i thought, i believe i looked like a fucking retard with this haircut
>>
>>42125048
(You)
>>
>>42127000
Any pics?
>>
>>42127735
I post face, frame, height too but encourage other anons to, answer questions, link studies, critique physiques and am positive. To improve, you need to know whats wrong and how it ought to be. Its better to know the cold, hard truth than to delude yourself for a lifetime. To meaningfully improve, its necessary to be honest to yourself.
That being said, there's a lot of exaggeration and socializing does follow social hierarchies, but they arent as strict and categorical as many here proclaim. That being said, being good looking opens many doors, and imo its child abuse to tell your children otherwise.
I assume this is why many here so blatantly reject any aesthetics posting. I was brought up knowing about the effects my appearance has on other people, so having a scientific breakdown of these never surprised me, although I learned a lot
Most here are just socially retarded aspies. Leave /fit/ and your house, you have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to talking with people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.