[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay fit. I'm a fat ass POS. I'm new to all of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1499905753773.jpg (73KB, 906x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499905753773.jpg
73KB, 906x960px
Okay fit. I'm a fat ass POS. I'm new to all of this and I'm seeing alot of acronyms and information that I can't understand.

Can someone give me the basics on how to lose weight? What's my calorie goal?
How much protein?
Do I watch carbs?
What kind of exercise and when?

Stuff like that. I'm serous about this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pic obviously unrelated. Just what I had handy
>>
>>42123695
Step 1: Read the sticky
Step 2: Fuck off
>>
Holy shit boogie you can't go 15 minutes without making a new thread?
>>
>>42123719
Who is boogie? I'm new to this particular board
>>
>>42123730
You're not fooling anyone man
Also blah blah go die in a fire and all that palarva you fuckin salad dodger
>>
File: 1493516483410.gif (21KB, 451x75px) Image search: [Google]
1493516483410.gif
21KB, 451x75px
>>42123695
>>
>>42123695
Easy
jack off a lot and stop eating
>>
>>42123695
If you're dead you'll reach skeleton mode and the coveted 0% Bodyfat
>>
>>42123695
Honestly man, keep it simple and add things in or alter your diet as you learn more. Try not to over complicate it.
Use a BMR calculator to work out your daily calorie requirements, if you aim for a deficit of 500 calories daily it'll add up to 1 pound a week, or if you're fairly overweight it won't be unhealthy to aim closer to 1000 deficit daily.
Just make sure you're eating healthy and wholesome food for now, worry about proteins and carbohydrates as you learn more, there's plenty of good information on the /fit/ sticky. Check nutritional data on the back of your food and add it up (don't forget to check the serving sizes). Proteins and carbs are 1g = 4 calories, and fats are 1g = 9 calories.
You can lose weight without exercise, its almost entirely down to your diet man, but exercise will help, and you can eat back the calories you burn. Personally I'm doing boxing/muay thai 3-4 times a week and running a 750ish deficit, consistently losing 1-2 pounds a week for the past couple months while slimming up for competitions. Just find something and stick to it, work on it as you go. The best way to get ahead is to start now.
>>
>>42123695
>there is a sticky
>there is a fat general
>this fat piece of shit still makes a new thread

I would be really angry, if the board wouldn't be shit anyway
>>
>>42127288
He's just trying to better himself as we all are, whether he knows the rules or not. Calm down and work on your attitude mate, best wishes
>>
>>42127310
>work on your attitude mate
No. This mentality of just posting, not lurking is exactly what brought this place down
>>
>>42123695
lurk more
>>
>>42123695
If you really want to know, you'll find out. Otherwise GTFO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.