[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anybody that makes clothes for the gym that look good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage(133).jpg (138KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(133).jpg
138KB, 1200x1500px
Is there anybody that makes clothes for the gym that look good, are functional and don't make you look like a fuckboy?

Pic not related.
>>
Just wear a regular solid color cotton t-shirt, goddamn dude
>>
File: spiderman homecoming shirt.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman homecoming shirt.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>42122590
Mintway

you are lean enough to pull off a superhero shirt, aren't you anon?
>>
>>42122608
I want to spend money on gym apparel, let me be.
>>
Nike, under armor
>>
Golden aesthetics
>>
Fruit of the loom sells a 3 pack of plain white t shirts for like $10 if you need anything more than that you're a fag
>>
>>42122590
Lululemon. Seriously. Never had shorts fit me so well, and their sweatpants are absurdly comfy. Plus lululemon is like crack to girls, you'll get more mires than you know what to do with.
>>
>>42122644
Most of those """"athletic"""" shirts are so slippery that they're basically unusable, you get no grip for squats and you can't arch properly. Compression shirts are nice in winter but you always have to have a regular shirt on top for grip.
>>
>not wearing a Carlton shirt
>>
>>42122590
TenThousand had these awesome Founder Tees that were mostly Merino wool. Really comfy, sleeves were a little short on the elbow and slightly tapered without being constricting. Fit well in the chest but then loose a little in the waist so you didn't have the fuckboy-in-underarmour look. Available in long so you didn't have to worry about the damn thing riding up when you did OHP or foam roller or whatever.

They discontinued the Founder shirt though and have something new, not sure if it's the same or not.
>>
>>42122696
t. lululemon rep
>>
Nike is god tier. Too expensive for me tho :(
>tfw student
>>
>>42122590
Go to amazon and type "cardio kills gains t-shirt"
>>
>>42122590
No shit RN, alphalete cutoffs are mad comfy. I usually just use old shirts and rugby shorts.
>>
>>42122642
Looks like something only asians and middle easterners would wear
>>
>>42122590

his face is so ugly when you open the picture, he has no business modeling anything ever, what the fuck, 2/10 face
>>
>>42122590
hey man. I had this same problem for a while. I spent a huge amount of time trying to find shorts that fit right and werent billowy, and tank tops that fit properly and didnt look douchey or have some sort of unconventional awkward looking cut.

I settled on:

http://www.hm.com/us/product/60710?article=60710-L

http://www.hm.com/us/product/70455?article=70455-A

They looked terrible on the models IMO, but after trying in person at an HM store they fit me fantastically and likely would anyone else who lifts. They end 1-2 inches above the knee depending on your height, and are fitted throughout the glute and leg but not too fitted to reveal too much or be uncomfortable at the bottom of an ATG squat, and not too loose to billow out and ruin the frame of your leg.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Apparel-Tri-Blend-Athletic-Large/dp/B008RKEC3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499929193&sr=8-1&keywords=american+apparel+tank+top

And then this tank top. SIZE DOWN ONE SIZE, american apparel is otherwise baggy. I wear a medium, bought a small, and the tank top ends perfectly right at the base of my dick, and is fitted throughout the chest and waist area (30-31 inch waist on me).

I bought 6 pairs of the shorts (3 of each), and 6 different colors of the tanks.

I spent months slowly searching through a huge assortment of brands only to find that the cheap basics literaly looked the best, the highest quality, and fitted the best as well. Hope this helps you~!
>>
>>42122696
I want to add on to my writeup >>42125379

I tried lululemon shorts, and the HM ones I settled on fit extremely similarly and are a ridiculously cheaper price yet still look just as great.
>>
>>42123133
>>42125386
adding on again, nike is shit tier and does not fit well or feel that comfortable IMO, I have their shorts and shirts and do not even wear them anymore. Nike and underarmour have dropped in qualtiy and you are just paying for a logo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.