[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I've started going to a new gym near my work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: yosemite.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
yosemite.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
Hey /fit/ I've started going to a new gym near my work. I usually shower there with the same group of guys. My question is, have you ever approached the guys who you shower with in the locker room? I have no friends in the area so I thought it would be a good chance to make some with similar hobbies but not sure because they might think it is gay.
>>
Probably best to keep it as gym buddies
>>
>>42122128
To clarify, I don't know them (yet). I just shower the same time as them.
>>
>>42122146
You can def. be friendly with people in the locker room. I think it'd get weird if you tried to make it a friendship outside of the gym.
>>
>>42122111
I thought that the generally accepted rule was no eye contact or dick contact in the shower gym, unless the convo began in the locker room ?

>work out and sauna
>decides to scrub hard
>guy approaches me from behidn and start making small talk
>I assume he's talking to himself
>It's the last thing that we can and should both hope for.
>instead starts asking me about the weather while hot water is raining on my dick
And that's how he never made any friends.
>>
>>42122111
Not shower, maybe workout. Like if you spot someone, compliment them on their form. Ask if they wanna workout together sometime. Get their number, text schedules. That's it.
>>
>>42122111
You can always make anyone into a friend but it would probably be weird if you tried to turn your shower buddies into actual friends in a non-organic way.
>>
>>42122111
This is the gayest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>42122111
>"h-hey, you showering?"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.