[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally want to start lifting >Only woman fucking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1497471848706.png (55KB, 596x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497471848706.png
55KB, 596x212px
>Finally want to start lifting
>Only woman fucking shit fitness cupcake centers in Yuropoorland around me
>One proper gym that looks pretty good
>600+ bucks subscriptions
Is this a normal price or am I getting JEW'D
>>
Only refugees are allowed to get big and fuck all the white women in Europe
>>
>>42117737
>600 bucks
>a lot
Brah, try coming over to Switzerland. Commercial gyms with squat rack range from 1000-1500 bucks per year. Currently visiting a crossfit 24 hour gym that doesn't have any machines, just barbells, bumper plates, kettle bells, resistance bands pullup bars, racks and that sort of shit. Costs 800 a year.

No space for a home gym right now but as soon as I'm moving I'll get one. It takes about 2000 bucks, so in just 2 years it's already less expensive than a gym membership here.

Just get a rack, barbell, bench, weights and other small shit and make a home gym.
>>
>>42117808
My apartment is the size of a fucking closet so that's not an option
Is gym cheaper in America? I know we don't have the same lifting/bodybuilding culture, but I was shocked by the prices
>>
>>42117833
>Is gym cheaper in America?

well planet fitness is something like 20 a month. 24 hour fitness is maybe 40

europoors are weak and disgusting
>>
File: 1304938223524[1].jpg (39KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1304938223524[1].jpg
39KB, 600x598px
>>42117921
>>
>>42117921
Planet Fitness is actually $10/mo
>>
homegym if you can bro, you can get most everything you need for less than that
>>
>>42117737
But that is a year right?
>>
>>42117737
Buy a home gym. you can probably find a good one used for about 500. no subs, lift whenever you want, and no waiting for equipmemt.
>>
>>42117737
600 a year? That's 50 a month, not terribly bad
>>
>>42117921
24 hour fitness is sucky sucky 30 dollar where I live
>>
>>42117921
US here, I pay 10/mo+yearly 60 dollar fee. 180 yearly overall.

my gym has all the shit you'd need.
>>
>>42117737
The fuck do you live? Luxembourg?
Great gym is $3-$5 per workout, or $40-$60 per month for unlimited here.
>>
>>42117808
I bought a home gym for the same price as a year at your commercial gym. What are you doing?
>>
>>42117737
Sounds normal to me desu...
>>
>biggest cheap gym network in the city costs 7$ per month
>pick a 13$ per month one to avoid hoarding kids and riff-raff
Such is life in the Slavland
>>
>>42117766
Triples dubs wasted by some retard
>>
Holy shit, I love burgerland. 45/mo is the highest I've seen here, and that's for a great gym.
>>
Mexican here, my gym costs like $15 a month.

In fact, cheap gyms are better, expensive ones are gyms full of machines and "safe space" attitudes for betas that are too afraid of big dudes.
>>
File: 1487550805365.png (38KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1487550805365.png
38KB, 1000x668px
>spend some time in Poland
>find an okay gym
>every single dumbbell on the floor
>dudes literally just leave equipment loaded, no effort made to deload bars.

What a shit show, holy shit. On top of that every motherfucker that walks in feels the need to shake hands with literally everyone. I don't know you homie and no I don't want to shake hands with some lazy dyel fuck who can't clean up after himself
>>
>>42118027
>No space for a home gym right now but as soon as I'm moving I'll get one.
>>
My gym is huge, has tons of equipment and is £156, which works out to 176 Euro-Monopoly-Moneys

Yeah, you're getting jewed
>>
>>42118145
Mine too but its not the big thing

Not new equipment, not very spacious and you have to wait sometimes to use dumbbells/machine/barbell

I dont go to commercial gyms because theyr are far away from where i live
>>
>>42117921
Planet fitness here is like 5 euros per month

get on our level
>>
>>42118233
this is a lie before anyone gets too jealous
>>
>>42117833
The best gym in my American town is $250/year. It's the only one I would even consider working out in, because everything else is PF-tier.

I have a tiny apartment too. But I have 90lb powerblocks, an adjustable bench, and a doorway pullup bar. That's really all you need.

Only thing you can't really do is squat. Diddlying 180lbs with dumbbells is closer to 2pl8 because of the lack of bar advantage. From there, you can train legs unilaterally with pistols, stepups, lunges, and split squats. Best of all, you never travel, so there's 0 chance you can talk yourself out of working out. Also you own them forever.
>>
My gym is like 16eurobux a month. Find a non shit gym. It's kept by the city's health and exercise board or something to that effect. Good quality bars and plates. Platforms, benches, squat racks and all. Good machines, too. Feels good man.
>>
I pay 20 a month plus 60 yearly fee as burgerlander living in germany, the really nice one with pools and hot tubs is 60 a month
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.