[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something I've been curious about for a while:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: McDicks.jpg (321KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
McDicks.jpg
321KB, 1350x1080px
There's something I've been curious about for a while: Is it possible to come up with a decent or even an actually good bodybuilding diet plan using only food you can get from McDonald's? I specify bodybuilding because it seems like powerlifters just eat everything and get fat looking (which is fine for their sport I guess, but not the point of this thread).
I would think it would be extremely difficult, but I also know they have other things besides cheeseburgers and coca-cola on their menu. So far the only thing I can really think of is getting a black coffee for mornings/preworkout. I was going to say salads may be a good route to go too, but I don't know what they do to the salads there, since it's McDonald's and they probably have a way to make salad unhealthy.

tl;dr: How much of a challenge would it be to make a proper bulking and cutting diet consisting of only things you can get from McDonald's?
>>
File: badgenetics1.jpg (59KB, 640x661px) Image search: [Google]
badgenetics1.jpg
59KB, 640x661px
>>42117724

SS + GOMAD BRO!!!
>>
File: 1491811260290.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491811260290.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>42117747
Actually you could probably order a fuckton of milk from Mickey's and use that as the GOMAD for your SS.

You know, assuming you fell for that meme.
>>
>>42117724
Don't eat at McDonald's in the first place you fat fuck
>>
>>42117724
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118636891

You're welcome OP
>>
File: 1493191114195.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1493191114195.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>42117747
>>42117801
>>42117839
Why did I think you guys would be capable of rational thought

>>42117861
That's a joke thread you autist
>>
>>42117724
It's possible from any restaurant. Just pay attention to calories and macros. Look at the nutritional information on their website. It's actually not all that bad. I usually order a mcdouble and get an extra 1/4 pound pattie on the side that I add to the burger.
Their salads are shit though. More calories than a burger and garbage protein.
>>
File: 1492720778450.png (42KB, 256x256px)
1492720778450.png
42KB, 256x256px
>>42118123
Yeah, I mean that sounds like a good source of protein. I guess what I'm asking is if it's possible to have a whole diet centered around nothing but McD's food without getting fat or having a heart attack.
>>
>>42117724
buns
2 portions of grilled chicken
cheese
coke zero
eat this 5 times a day and you'll have a decent amount of calories, carbs/protein/fats and thats it
you'de be super unhealthy though
>>
>>42117879

>Rational thought
>OP asked how to live off of McDonalds

You asked for this
>>
My biggest concern is salt. AFAIK, their food is filled with salt. Bodybuilding still has some serious healthy requirements even if you are a roidfag, blood pressure should always be a big concern due to all the caffeine, water retention and weight gaining involved.
>>
>>42118214
It's just a fun challenge, I'd hoped to get interesting ideas or something. Or at the very least get called a faggot like usual.
>>42118181
Because of sodium and shit?
>>42118231
That's what I thought. Do they have any low sodium content at all, or is that just a product of being a fast food chain?
>>
>>42117724
No. There is nothing with a high enough protein to calorie ration you could eat while on a cut. You'd have to cheat and use whey while on a cut. Other than that, you'd be missing a lot of important micronutrients and fiber so again you'd have to cheat and add vegetables to your diet. If you are eating healthy veggies and adding using way on a cut, I think it's a viable option. Just count calories and get 1g or protein per lbs of lean mass.
>>
>>42118337
>and adding using way on a cut
and using whey on a cut
>>
everything there is filled with fucking sugar and salt, why the fuck would you bother?
>>
>>42118355
It's just an interesting challenge, I wouldn't dare try it. I like not having heart problems.
>>
You'd have to order off the menu items like a lot of grilled chicken breast with no buns, salads with no dressing, milk, eggs, and I know they have oatmeal but I'm not sure how much sugar they add. So I think it's possible but it would probably end up costing a lot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.