[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People always say breakfast is the most important meal of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499651088075.jpg (34KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499651088075.jpg
34KB, 489x488px
People always say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but they never explain why. Why is it? What does not eating for a long period of time have to do with what you're gonna eat through the day eventually?
>>
>>42117674
"jump starts" your metabolism
>>
>>42117674

Because if you don't you might starve to death.
>>
they just tell kids that, who are prone to waking up for school late and just going hungry
>>
You need energy. Food gives energy. People who have jobs need energy. If you want something small then opt for some fruit or some coffee or even a potato!.
>>
>>42117674
Because being hungry until lunch is stupid.

If you're cutting, eating breakfast starts up your digestive tract which is one of the higher energy cost organ systems.

If you're bulking, eating is mandatory.

If you're maintenance or doing intermittent fasting, you can go without, but keep in mind food also acts as a hormonal stabilizer and you'll be prone to irritation when hungry.
>>
it's a meme. i never feel very hungry when i wake up, so it's impossible for breakfast to be the most important meal of the day for me. lunch time is usually when i eat most of my calories.
>>
>>42117674
I exercise in the morning (have to go to bed earlier but that's ok). I scarf down a couple boiled eggs and 2 cups of water then I head off to the gym for an hour.
>>
it's a meme created by cereal companies
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/nov/28/breakfast-health-america-kellog-food-lifestyle
>>
its pretty refreshing after a good night sleep desu
>>
eats away at your muscles. also happens with intermediate cardio such as jogging. kills gains. first thing to go when starving is muscles
>>
>>42117900
>Not going to the in the afternoon

Not gonna make it t b h lad
>>
How can one thread contain so much retardation?
>>
>>42117674
It's a shill operation by kellogs.
>>
Breakfast is in fact one of the primary meals to skip unless you lift early. It's very easy to ride out the lipolytic recovery hormones such as igf from the previous nights sleep. Eating breakfast unless specifically high fat, medium protein offers an uneccessary spike in insulin when those nutrients won't be effectively used to recover (unless eating breakfast post workout). Fasting until lunch is easy and ideal.
>>
>>42117917
>it's a meme created by cereal companies

There is a lot of truth to this. Up until Freud's nephew was hired by Beech-Nut to increase public demand for bacon, Americans ate very light breakfasts—usually a roll or some small pieces of fruit with coffee.

It's pretty fascinating to read about. Bernays pretty much invented the propaganda-style advertising we see today. Justice Frankfurter called his team "professional poisoners of the public mind, exploiters of foolishness, fanaticism, and self-interest.”

Personally, eating when I wake up upsets my stomach hardcore, so I just have coffee.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.