[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if someone with no gym experience started a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: q6EjUiR.jpg (96KB, 610x813px)
q6EjUiR.jpg
96KB, 610x813px
What would happen if someone with no gym experience started a test E cycle?

I'm 25yr old, 6'4", and 72kg (158 pound) and planning to jump onto a test E cycle.

Pic related is the only picture i have found of someone jumping straight onto roids. The backstory i have found states that he was anorexic and jumped straight on tren and only did calisthenics and didn't eat enough.

Assuming i stuck to a good routine and a better diet, what would the outcome be like?

I made the mistake by asking Reddit the same question, and as expected i got replies like "Hurr roids are bad" and "Have fun dying when your heart explodes"
>>
>>42117515
What's your motivation? Realistically you'll probably end up like pic related or worse.
>>
Roids are for insecure cheating faggots
>inb4 dyel redditor
>>
>>42117569
Ignore him. But seriously OP, you need to consider exactly why you want to do this before you make the decision.
>>
>>42117564
To not be a walking skeleton.
I'm a bricklayer so in a way i do keep fit and have started tracking calories and weighing my food. My family was extremely poor when i was growing up so i never could eat above my TDEE. I now have money to afford multiple cycles and the proper meds to fight against any side effects.

Looking like a skeleton at 25yrs old is not acceptable, especially at my height. That's why i want to jump straight on the gear.
I'm not planning on making some bullshit 1 year massive transformation video for youtube. I just want to have strength and muscle as soon as possible.
>>
>>42117515
Test shouldn't really fuck you up and mostly help with recovery and growth. There are people who are born with high test and done look like pic related.

I'd still suggest learning your movements before doing it though so you don't blow money and quit after a month
>>
>>42117515
I suggest you fuck off back to where you came from.
>>
>>42117658
You don't need to jump right on gear if you want to get on skeleton mode. If you want to do this in a healthy way, just eat more and start lifting regularly like the rest of us. You'll be glad you did it later in life.
>>
>>42117658
>I'm not planning on making some bullshit 1 year massive transformation video for youtube. I just want to have strength and muscle as soon as possible.
Jumping on a cycle won't help you. It takes a lot of time to build muscle. Stop being such a pussy and start working out. Two years from now you'll be jacked if you do it right.
>>
>>42117515
roids make you go bald. don't do it
>>
>>42117597
Mentioned why below, but to give more info, I'm weak and i look it. At this height i can't be weak, it's not right. I believe that if the strongest men throughout history knew what roids can do, they would be on them. Even the men the Greeks make statues of would take roids if they had them.

>>42117689
Thanks for the advice. My plan is to perfect the movements before my first pin. I don't care if it takes me a month to learn them, i plan on doing them perfect every time.
>>
>>42117658
So let me get this straight you retarded faggot.

You want to escape skeleton mode and think you need roids for it?

Try first going to the gym and eating over your TDEE for several years first.

In a year you could easily put on 30 solid pounds.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.