[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did coming /fit/ turn you into an asshole? I swear I was a nicer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1478016945888.png (10KB, 474x380px) Image search: [Google]
1478016945888.png
10KB, 474x380px
Did coming /fit/ turn you into an asshole?

I swear I was a nicer person when I was overweight
>>
That was because of the estrogen. Fat storage and estrogen production are a vicious cycle.
Embrace the testosterone. Strong and compassionate is much better than weak and kind.
>>
niceness is compulsory for the weak
>>
>>42116728
nah, you just grew up

i used to be way too nice, now i don't give a shit and just say whatever i think
>>
You were only nicer because nice is all you knew.

Basically, you weren't actually nice, you were just a bitch.
>>
>>42116728
Niceness is a form of anxiety. Caring about what other people think will just put more restraints on you and leave you as a shell with no personal you inside. Living without restraints and finding a partner(no homo) that will match your energy is the goal in life. Of course if you must turn down your energy for your oneitis, then do so, but not so much that you aren't aware of and in control of your own actions
>>
File: 1480806681092.jpg (801KB, 1919x920px) Image search: [Google]
1480806681092.jpg
801KB, 1919x920px
>>42116728
I agree with the people here. Did you ever do self-deprecating humor before you were /fit/? We used to laugh about my skin color and being overweight. I used to think every accomplishment everybody else did was some monumental testament to human will. I calmed down a bit, got a few wins of my own, and got /fit/. People stuck around me because I was an easy target until I wasn't an easy target and then I didn't really mean much to them besides that.

I don't need friends.
>>
Imageboards did that, also being nice means shit if you don't have anything going for you.
>>
File: 1449432904859.jpg (68KB, 395x372px) Image search: [Google]
1449432904859.jpg
68KB, 395x372px
>>42116728
No, I was always an asshole.
People seem to think that you're just joking when you're overweight though.
>>
>>42116728
I was an asshole before I came to /fit/ because I was out of shape and insecure. /fit/ helped me become a nicer and more accepting person.
>>
File: 1499582337699.jpg (203KB, 1200x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1499582337699.jpg
203KB, 1200x1144px
>>42118427
That's good to hear, anon.
>>
>>42116728
Who cares, honestly... you don't need to be nice necessarily, as long as you aren't outwardly a dick
>>
>>42116728
i was always a bit of a cunt, i just stopped caring about what others thought of me as much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.