[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't have time to go-to the gym tomorrow at a reasonable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0293o5902390509235.jpg (110KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
0293o5902390509235.jpg
110KB, 700x700px
>Don't have time to go-to the gym tomorrow at a reasonable time (ie: I don't want to go at peak hours and it's the only time I can get there tomorrow)
>have $5000 home gym setup in garage with everything I need for my push workout tomorrow.

Behold the power of living at home with your parents at age 30 without a mortgage/rent or bills to pay.
>>
Why would you go to a gym or have a gym membership when you have one at home?
>>
File: 1495487209918s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495487209918s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>5k worth of equipment in garage
>goes to gym
>>
>>42116344
Lol, you live with your parents and you are bragging about that?? Are you a moron?
>>
>>42116371
I have been lifting for 6 years.

The first 3 years I lifted at the local gym. Then I decided I was going focus on power-lifting as I got bored of body-building. So I bought power-rack for home, over the 2 years I ended up adding a bunch of other shit to the home gym, so I ended up sort of slowly going back to bodybuilding style training.

So after the 2 years of lifting at home was done one day I thought "fuck it" I kind of miss lifting at the gym, the atmosphere, etc, so I went back.

I still use my home gym on all public holidays when I know my local gym will be packed full of normies, and on days where can't get to the gym at off-peak hours.

I figured out it's nice to have both home gym and gym membership :)
>>
>>42116420
Well I have enough in savings right now to buy a house in cash.

But I have no reason to move. If I meet a woman I'm going to marry then I'll go.

Yes I am white, but pretty "old-fashioned" family.

My sister didn't move out until she got married at 26. Brother didn't move out until he got married at 33
>>
lmao you sound like me in the future im 22 atm doing the same thing also have a home gym that me and my dad put together and me my dad and my sister all use the gym and i have the same sort of mind set as you im single atm but when i meet the right girl ill move out but until then im chillin with the parents while watching my bank grow
>>
>>42116463
>marrying a woman who will enter a serious relationship with a 30 year old man who lives at home.
>>
>>42116555
Trips of truth
>>
File: 39259023509325.jpg (11KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
39259023509325.jpg
11KB, 220x255px
>>42116555
What's the problem with that?

Enjoy your wife who will have had 10+ ex-boyfriends

Enjoy your mortgage repayments that will cause much unnecessary stress and insecurity for your wife who will grow to depise you for not being able to provide

Enjoy it when your wife gets sick of not feeling secure and monkey branches off to another guy leaving you with very little assets.

Meanwhile my future wife will to too shy and inexperienced in relationships to ever monkey-branch, and she'll treat me like a king for my life and still be cooking meals for me when we're 100 years old.
>>
Right lets make this a home gym thread i reckon!
>>
Post your gym OP $5k gym must be pretty sweet
>>
>>42116628
t. virgin
>>
>>42116628
>my future wife

Bruh you're a 30 year momma's boy virgin. There is no girl who would ever want that.
>>
>>42116463
Where are you located?
t. 24 year old female
>>
REEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.