[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Some girls from work were talking about signing up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0080.jpg (122KB, 620x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
122KB, 620x419px
Hey /fit/

Some girls from work were talking about signing up for pic related and I told them to go to my gym instead because Planet Fitness is for people who arent serious and just want to feel good about themselves.

Now they think I am a bad person and reported me to our boss.

What do?
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>42116236
Prove this is a real story
>>
>>42116248
How? There's a new Planet Fitness in town and all the normies want to go there because its cheap
>>
Honestly the only draw back to PF is that there are no free weights or scales to weigh yourself. Yeah the environment says lets relax but for tge price its great especially if your the type to bring friends to the gym.
>>
>>42116236
I hope they fire you at work. Wtf is WRONG with you?
>>
>>42116236
>>42116236
You're an autist how can't into convos.

I would have said that planet fitness is all right, it multiple locations but because of the low cost it means alot of peak times and waiting. The benefit of going to another gym at a higher price is that there will be less people and less wait time for the equipment.
>>
>>42116236
Report you for what lmao
>>
>>42116441
the pf near my parents house has free weights
>>
>>42116449
I live in Colorado and literally the only time you don't wait is after 1am and before 6am, and even then you better hope no one needs the same weights as as you. doesn't matter gym or cost.
>>
>>42116236
>why don't girls talk to me
>>
>>42116441
dumbells up to 100 and barbells arent free weights?
>>
>>42117123
>tfw when no gf
>>
>>42116236
let em go that way they won't go to your gym
>>
Next time shill them an exercise program so that they can avoid stalling on progress. All a girl needs is couch to 5k.
>>
>>42116441
there are free dumbells and a few low weight curl bars at mine. No barbells is the big killer
>>
>>42117752
I guess i should have clarified. There are dumbells but no barbells.
>>
>>42117017
>Implying they know that

Not him, but you could've handled it better. You can't outright deny someone of something, they'll instantly feel even more attached to it and get defensive. What you want to do is sound unbiased and let them think for themselves while subtly injecting your preference as you converse.
>>
>>42118635
Also, a really good thing you could've done is just explain how Planet Fitness isn't as good as other gyms around, not specifically the gym YOU go to.
>>
Pizza Monday
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.