[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what did she do to you? >be me >be 20 last year >found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: harold1.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
harold1.png
1MB, 1065x902px
so what did she do to you?
>be me
>be 20 last year
>found girl on PoF
>talked to her for about a few weeks cause i was a pussy, but eventually met up
>first ever date (for both of us, not her first boyfriend but she was my first) also first kiss too and went 3rd and a half base with her a few times
>got rid of muh virginity on christmas (gave her a 9 karat golden heart pendant for like $40 which was on sale
>about 3rd time fucking her
>accidentally sticked my dick in her asshole
>she cried painfully as her asshole bled
>tried to look after her while trying to get her under covers from the fetal position to help calm her down
>screaming out DONT TOUCH ME
>practically begged "im sorry" and even proposed never having sex again
>had to call a taxi on a special number that only my mother knew
>walked her out to the taxi and got her home on night of Christmas Day
>got dumped then taken back within a day
>turned out she actually attempted hanging herself, her mother actually caught her just in time. turns out she was raped up the asshole when she was 7 years old by her father's best friend
>ended up dumping me 2 weeks after that, tell her to go fuck herself and to keep the fucking pendant because "thats a piece of my heart you ripped from me. i hope you're fucking happy you cunt"
>blocked her on everything
>relationship lasted 3 months

by the way i was already lifting prior to the relationship
>>
she made a thread completely unrelated to fitness on 4chan's fitness board
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 98x95px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 98x95px
>>42115158
>"thats a piece of my heart you ripped from me. i hope you're fucking happy you cunt"
>relationship lasted 3 months

You got that emotinally invested in 3 months? lmao fucking faggot
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.