[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post examples of times you behaved like an alpha. >be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1zeumn6.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1zeumn6.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
Post examples of times you behaved like an alpha.

>be me on the bus, sitting across two seats to show that I'm confident and need to take up a lot of space
>middle-aged guy gets on, looks like he doesn't even lift
>bus is almost full at this point and there are no seats left, he looks around and then walks up to me
>"Can I take one of those seats buddy?"
>wait about 5 seconds before replying, and calmly say "No" without even moving my head to acknowledge him or make eye contact because he's so far below me on the dominance hierarchy
>other passengers are looking at me, clearly impressed by how assertive I am
>he stands and stares at me for a moment before letting out a passive-aggressive sigh of defeat before walking back to the front of the bus to stand for the rest of the journey
>>
>>42114748
>be OP
>awkwardly try to take two seats at once even though I'm mr.skeletal himself
>a guy comes up
>asks if he can seat
>look on the ground, literally shaking, before answering a "n-no aha"
>guys makes me bend over and starts to fuck me in the ass
>meanwhile I write my ebin alpha story on 4chan, carefully skipping the ass fucking part
>guy finish, he licks my earlobe and leave
>mfw when I'm alpha as fuck
>>
>8 am math final
>arrive at 7:30 to do some last minute equation review
>about 10 people in class
>one kid is playing ukulele
>at fucking 7:30 in the morning
>i'm stressed about this test, tired, and now i have to hear these painfully gleeful chords
>struggle with my social anxiety and finally work up the courage to tell him to stop
>"youre the second person to tell me to stop"
>i remember i was so annoyed i just looked him in the eyes and said "ok"
>spend another minute thinking about how tense the room is now because of me
>drift into my studies and leave this awkwardness behind

it wasnt very alpha but i was proud of myself for going to uncomfortable places to get what i wanted
>>
>>42114748
>>
>>42114963
Confronting him is the easy part. What if he say no. Thats when the real alpha needed. Will you say ok and go back like beta or kick his ass like alpha
>>
>>42115506
It looks like learning English was the hard part for you.
>>
>be in 10th grade
>breaktime.png
>want to buy a hotdog
>place crowded af
>friend tells me to just unleash full testo and push through
>teachers everywhere
>"dude are you mentally disabled?"
>11-12 year old girl infront of me
>turns around looks me dead un the eys
>"no you are"
>fuckallthoseteachers.exe
>chimp out totally
>grab her face
>head fits entirely in my hand
>smash into wall
>feel alpha
>shes crying didnt come to school for 2 weeks
>>
File: 1453425745405.jpg (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1453425745405.jpg
15KB, 477x539px
>9th grade science class
>ugly midget nigger walks up to me and tells me witch faced white girl likes me
> autistically say gross out loud
>she starts crying
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.