[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/_qMTAaWOO5Y?t=7m22 s So, what program do we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1484717948007.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1484717948007.png
29KB, 741x568px
https://youtu.be/_qMTAaWOO5Y?t=7m22s
So, what program do we use now that Rippletoe was outed to be an anti-science climate change denier?

I don't want to support anything this guy does
>>
Would you deny relativity if Eienstien was a Nazi?
>>
>I don't want to support someone
>by doing the exercise routine he created in the book I pirated off the internet for zero dollars
That's it, anon, destroy Rippetoe!
>>
Since when did questioning scientific theories become "anti-science"? Isnt that the whole point of the scientific method?
>>
>>42112894
I bet you sided with Galileo when he was denying the scientific fact of geocentrism.

You anti-science buffoons are going to kill us all!
>>
>you should question the idea of God you sound irrational if you don't
>how dare you question the idea of climate change ( which was called global cooling then global warming now climate chsnge) you science denier!
>>
>>42112836
You shouldn't do anything, because according to global warming mongers, we're past the point of no return and we only have three more years of life-sustaining conditions. Earth will be lifeless by 2020.

Also note that the last president was Trump when you die. Carry that L to the afterlife.

Actually don't, because you're probably an atheist.
>>
>>42112836
can anyone fuckn shave jesus fuckn christ reddit
>>
>>42112894
Because it literally is antiscience. He literally says to disregard scientists and their data. The whole point of the scientific method is to find a logical explanation for observations that assume the least. These sorts of cavalier explanations for global warming cherry pick data and dont make logical sense in conjuction to the rest of the staggering data.

You cant bring up causation and correlation when we have actual science and chemistry to support the idea thats its causitive with near certainity.
>>
>>42113052
Hang your self reddit Jew.
>>
>>42113058
This breh
>>
File: arguing with pol.png (19KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with pol.png
19KB, 706x674px
>>42113058
man this reminds me of that one time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.