[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think getting fit has killed my enjoyment of candy/dessert/junk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: dottydumplingsdowry.jpg (78KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
dottydumplingsdowry.jpg
78KB, 1024x585px
I think getting fit has killed my enjoyment of candy/dessert/junk food. I can't just go to a movie and get popcorn anymore because I know it's just a bunch of unnecessary calories, or have a s'more when I'm camping, or shit like that.
Is any of this even worth it?
>>
Stop having shit taste.
>>
>>42112170
What you realize when you stop being 12 mentally is that healthy delicious foods actually taste nicer and make your body feel better
>>
>>42112170
I think getting clean killed the enjoyment of various drugs
>>
I go grocery shopping and I just walk through isles and isles of useless fat, sugar, and salt dolled up in pretty colorful packaging, waiting to get inside you like a tall dark stranger in the alley way behind Loaf n Jug
>>
>>42112242
>>42112269
I feel like a social outcast, though. I already don't drink, I'm always the guy that never partakes in what everyone else does.
>>
>>42112290
Pure poetry
>>
>>42112290
I will say that being a cashier this summer has kind of shown me how eating habits and food choices play into how fat people are. I once had an old guy buy a whole cake and said "it's probably fat free, too!" Like, what?
>>
>>42112339
Sometimes I'll glance at the shit fat people have in their carts.
>3+ 12 packs of soda or a multiple 2 liters
>gallon jugS (fucking plural) of ice cream
>candy bags
>chips and other garbage

Must be where they buy their genetics
>>
>>42112397
It also drives me crazy that people who get government assistance just buy shit like chips, soda, and baked goods.
>>
>>42112170
just shove some cattle steroids up your ass and you won't have any more dilemmas about eating a candy
>>
>>42112307
And you think everyone likes to drink? Come on dude, there are people out there who live healthy, you just gotta find them
>>
>>42112433
Little fat kids who's parents only buy trash food deserve better too
>>
How can you miss that shit? Had a burger and fries for my monthly cheat meal today, and I felt bloated for like 4 hours.
>>
>>42112467
I genuinely feel for people raised by parents who have shit eating/exercise/lifestyle habits. Maybe that's because it took me a long time to break the habits formed growing up with my own family.
>>
>>42112433
>>42112467

it's would cost the government too much time and money to sort through what's "healthy" and unhealthy so they pretty much let you buy whatever with food stamps (as long as it isn't hot food)
>>
>>42112484
burgers don't have to be unhealthy anon
>>
>>42112588

link me a healthy burger

hard mode: no vegan/veggie or turkey shit. BEEF, nigger

god mode: has bun
>>
>>42112617
are you being serious?

homemade burgers are top
>>
>>42112617
if it fits your macros it's not unhealthy. nothing wrong with wholemeal bread. nothing wrong with ground beef either.
>>
>>42112633
>>42112640

i.i.dont have a grill
>>
>>42112661
sear it in a pan, genius
>>
>>42112661
ah, all burgers are definitely unhealthy then, because you don't own some cooking apparatus. idiot.
>>
>>42112675
>>42112684

you have yet to link me a burger product that is "healthy"
>>
>>42112448
>being a bitch boi who doesn't drink
LMAO @ UR LIFE
>>
>>42112307
>I already don't drink, I'm always the guy that never partakes in what everyone else does.

Unless you are actually counting all your macros, all you have to do is skip the meal before and/or after you go out. This makes it pretty easy to balance the calorie intake while still enjoying yourself with friends.
>>
>>42112720

this. i usually don't eat the days i drink, that way i fit my alcohol binge into my macros, and i save money because it takes less to get me drunk
>>
>>42112709
the burgers i make don't have a website
>>
>>42112709
www.your-own-fucking-kitchen.com/DIY/hamburgers
>>
>>42112752

link me what you buy in the store, queermo
>>
>>42112762
i use 5% fat ground beef, wholemeal buns, lettuce, tomatoes. is this really new information for you?
>>
>>42112745
>don't eat the days i drink,
do you only drink like 4 beers throughout the whole day?
>>
>>42112802

nah i usually have about 12 beers on Saturday, if not more
>>
>>42112307
Yeah you've got to be kind of crafty.

If you go out get a seltzer water with a wedge of lime on it. (tip the fucking bartender like $5 though, be nice to him). Or a DIET FUCKING COKE with lime if you're going crazy. Zero people are going to think you're drinking a diet coke if it's in a cocktail/highball glass with a wedge of lime.
>>
>>42112822
I couldn't do that on an empty stomach.
>>
>>42112776
It probably is hes kinda stupid
>>
>>42112849

eh you get used to it
>>
>>42112860
and fat
>>
>>42112860
>>42112886

i'm actually really smart and lean, niggers
>>
>>42112170
same here OP. I cant stand junk food and it actually pisses me off. i curse each time i think about maccas, kfc etc. anyone else have a sense of fury when they see unhealthy food?
>>
>>42112938

Evidently

Learn to cook, faggot
>>
How do I get to the point where I feel disgusted even thinking about junk food? 80 lbs down (from 300) and I still crave popcorn and soda at the movies.
>>
>>42112938
>i'm actually really smart
>can't even figure out how to make a healthy burg
>>
>>42112242
Why do you say objectively untrue things? Do you have so little will that you need to methodically persuade yourself that healthy foods taste nicer?
>>
>>42112448
Drinking is so fun. It's like caspasin roller coasters. Meaning, roller coasters are fun because they cause you to feel interesting forces and see the world from a different perspective. And caspasin makes the regular temp of your mouth feel hot. Alcohol makes the regular perspectives and forces of life interesting a new.
>>
>>42112269
Yeah, I'm 19 but was drinking myself sick almost every night. Now that I lift though I feel like I dont need that shitty, sugary and just terrible for you crutch. Only at parties do I ever drink now which I'm okay with
>>
>>42112170
depends
once every few weeks i just enjoy whatever candy/icecream/chocolate i want
in the meantime i eat healthy and clean
>>
>>42112965
Lol, you've got a weird relationship with food. You sound like you're faking getting over a break up.
>>
>>42112938
t. fat and stupid
>>
>>42112971
Dude, it won't happen. The Golden Zone is where you're confident in your control over what you eat, and you don't need to use mental gymnastics to demonize the food you love.
>>
>>42112971
It's just an association with your past; you USED to have popcorn and soda at the movies. So, with your new behavior, YOU still think that they go hand in hand, but you just have to rewire your mindset.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.