[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does getting your nutrition on point have to mean the death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-8.jpg (249KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-8.jpg
249KB, 600x400px
Why does getting your nutrition on point have to mean the death of spontaneity? With intermittent fasting, I know I can eat some desserts, candy, and junk food if I want to, but it all has to be planned to a fucking T.
I hate planning shit. In most situations, I'd rather just improvise. Which is why I hate that if someone asks me "hey, do you want to have a drink?" or "I made brownies, do you want one?" I can't just say yes because I already hit my numbers/have to factor it into the daily meal plan.
Does anyone else struggle with this? How do you handle it?
>>
File: 1468883126722.png (124KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1468883126722.png
124KB, 400x224px
>>42111971

The trick is to have no friends or social life.
>>
>>42111971
Spontaneity is learned behaviour repeated to the point of feeling innate.
Cook healthy long enough and you' be able to "spontaneously' whip up something nice and healthy. You just don't have a sufficient mental data-bank yet. Keep on track and it'll get easier with every passing month.
>>
>>42112040
I'm talking more about situations where I already met my caloric requirement and can't say yes to offers of food or drinks.
>>
>>42112130
except for cutting phases, an extra cookie here and there is no big deal is your diet is on point. five extra cookies would be a problem.

If it's such a bummer for you, eat at 600-700 kcals deficit everyday, so you can "improvise" socially. Make a pre-bead meal tailored from 0 to 600-700 according to what you had during the day.

There's no need to cut off completely from sharing with friends without planning. This being said, if all your friends/family have unhealthy excessive lifestyle, you can't get fit without isolating yourself to some extent, that is just something you must accept.

Your spontaneity is lizard-brain based drives which are unadapted to deal with the abundance of the modern world.
>>
>>42112235
This is basically what I do, I have no breakfast, small lunch, so I usually have 1000calories+ to play with come dinner, or if something social comes up
>>
What are you talking about, OP?

I do IF also, and I just eyeball it. if it is something I have no idea, I look up the macros afterwards. if I feel like I lowballed the calories of something, I do some extra cardio at 1am. it is easy as fuck.

I go without eating until 17:30-18:00, so when I meet someone and they offer or invite me to something, I can eat whatever it is, even an entire pizza by myself with calories to spare for something extra later.
>>
>>42112381
I aim for that sort of thing. Fast until lunch, and keep it high protein. My only problem is that it takes me much longer to eat lunch than others, basically because I'm essentially eating a pound of chicken breasts sandwiched between bread slices and some sort of fruit or vegetables.
>>
>>42111983
delet this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.