[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of Jeff Cavaliere? He's the best fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Jeff-Cavaliere-06.jpg (65KB, 750x464px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Cavaliere-06.jpg
65KB, 750x464px
What does /fit/ think of Jeff Cavaliere? He's the best fitness youtuber imo.
>>
jeff pls go
>>
You misspelt Jeff Nippard
>>
>>42111156
pretty legit desu
>>
Good stuff especially stretches.
>>
Good but boring.
>>
>>42111156
He's alright but has an overwhelming amount of information that could never actually be utilized in a cogent exercise routine unless you pay him money.

The fitness industry is a sham looking for a buck. Unless you're a professional athlete all you need to do is hill sprint intervals, dips, pullups and maybe some ab wheel rollouts and you're fit as fuck as long as your diet is in check.

Inb4 buttmad
>>
>>42111327

the broscience coming from your post and thefitness industry in general is fucking cancer
>>
>>42111582
I'm right though. It has nothing to do with bro science. I'm talking about a baseline level of fitness and strength for the average normal non faggot non /fit/ male

If a normal skelly or skinny fat did hill sprints 3-4 times a week and did pullups/dips until failure he'd progress and be pretty fucking aesthetic. Have fun at the gym in your stringer and BCAAs faggot.
>>
>>42111156
Why don't you wait two more days for the next time someone posts this same damn question for the thousandth time.
>>
he really needs to cut back on the ear-rape intro music on his videos
>>
>>42111156

He looks like a /fit/ Lovecraft
>>
>>42111582
>doesn't want to be a broscientist
hey guys get a load of the nerd!
>>
>>42111111
>>
Anyone like Mike Thurston? Dude looks like a total Chad but he is a total bro. He somehow has the ability to be relatable.
>>
>>42111156
No thanks, Jeff.
>>
>>42111609
I legitimately go to the gym because I like going to the gym, being a sick cunt is just a happy side effect.
>>
>>42111327
T. Dyel
>>
>>42112101
Hi Mike!
>>
Jeff 'Down here' Manlettier
>>
>STOP! (you're doing it WRONG!!)
>Don't do THIS!
>NEVER do X (DANGEROUS!!11)
>STOP, MISTAKE, DON'T, INJURY, NEVER, EVERYTHING you do is WRONG (HOLY SHIT!!)

I't like he read a how-to-make-a-clickbait-title manual and follows it to a t. Really tickles my autism with all those retarded titles full of negative words.
>>
>>42113251
clickbait titles get views son, that's the way the world works
>>
>>42113251
it probably attracts a lot of casual viewers but him being topless in his videos and his extreme clickbait titles put me off any of his videos for a long time

when i finally watched a couple i was surprised at how legit they were
>>
File: athlete.png (165KB, 268x304px) Image search: [Google]
athlete.png
165KB, 268x304px
>does a few pull ups
And that is *heavy breathing* how you do pull ups *heavy breathing*
head over to athlean x *heavy breathing* dot com
train like an *heavy breathing* athlete and look like an athlete
>>
>>42113863
He's 40, asshole.
>>
>>42113884
my dad is 65 and cycles 100km like a mad man, checkmate atheists
>>
When he talks for a while, a speck of white slime starts gathering in the corner of his mouth and once you see it, you won't be able to concentrate on anything else.
>>
File: 4553.jpg (15KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
4553.jpg
15KB, 492x299px
>>42111156
Would suck his dick to steal his gainz desu
>>
File: 4554.png (170KB, 492x291px) Image search: [Google]
4554.png
170KB, 492x291px
>>42114033
a-and say ''no homo'' after
>>
>>42114039
>>42114033
>let's get down to business
>>
>>42114063
TO EAT THE HUNGS
>>
Some of the stretches I've learned on his channel have been a HUGE help. In a matter of weeks I've cleared up some mid-back pain that I've had for months and months which never showed any sign of going away.
>>
>>42113714
Literally no homo, but I like him being shirtless. He's ripped and especially when he pulls out the muscle markers you can really see which fibers get activation during different lifts
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1024x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1024x492px
>>42111156
Hes awesome. Obviously his stuff is generally for athletes who HAVE to worry about potential injury during workouts since their body is their income. We have the privilege of doing things a little more dangerously and potentially a little more carelessly. His "DONT DO X" videos are generally aimed at athletes.

I would hire this fuck as a PT if I could. He knows the science behind all his exercises and he doesn't meme you in the video lessons.
>>
>>42111327

>not watching his videos everyday and getting little bits of valuable information to incorporate into your regime

Learn something new every day, anon, or you will begin to stagnate.
>>
Spews a lot of marketing bullshit but he's OK...i guess
>>
File: 1485448511157.jpg (132KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485448511157.jpg
132KB, 640x360px
>>42111327
>Unless you're a professional athlete all you need to do is hill sprint intervals, dips, pullups
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.