[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the fitness advice on this board bad? When half the board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: gymcel.jpg (741KB, 2444x1760px) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
741KB, 2444x1760px
Why is the fitness advice on this board bad? When half the board is shitposting DYELS and incels, you can't really trust anything on here. The sticky is mediocore, muh starting strength gomad
>>
>>42109059
k
>>
Second guy in the top row has a qt3.14 gf though.
>>
>>42109059
It seems like traffic to this board has decreased a shit ton. Everything is moving slower than in years past.

The userbase on this board has shifted over to mostly beta DYELs who dish out the most retarded broscience advice while never realizing that their workouts are not progressing as quickly as they should. This drives away oldfags who have made it and newfags who actually lift and could probably bring good advice.

/fit/ is a wasteland now. I'd go somewhere else if I knew of alternatives.
>>
>>42109142

It became really hard harrassing people and posting illegale or at least questionable material on 4chan.

I remember the old days when i used to regularly wipe my hd in fear of someone finding thumbnails that I never clicked or even saw.

the bad guys are gone, but also a good part of what made 4chan up. we are left with its shattered bones which houses the new guys.
same like the old ones, in search for validiation and adventures. but so different, so estanged.
>>
>>42109093
Sauce?
>>
File: christian-bale-clean.jpg (45KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-clean.jpg
45KB, 350x525px
True. Get a fucking job, guys.

And buy a nice suit.
>>
What is the biggest /fit/ rule that you discovered is bullshit /fit/?

calories in calories out with no in between is fale
>>
>>42109804
calm down nerd
>>
File: 1498219846420.gif (2MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498219846420.gif
2MB, 500x378px
>>42109845
>Lifting will bring gf
>>
>>42109845
t. fatass
>>
>>42109845
SS + GOMAD is terrible.
>>
>>42109142

This is the most legit response

i think most sensible dudes moved on to instagram or real life
>>
Because it's filled with insecure kids for the most part who like anime that dwell on the internet. What do you expect?
>>
>>42109804
/fit/ was never really the wild west like /b/ was back in 2010-11. /fit/ used to actually have a lot of good discussion and people who actually would lift heavy.

I actually used to post on /fit/ all the time, but now I rarely stop by. The few times that I've posted my current progress pics, everyone claims that I'm roiding, even though I'm natty and well within achievable natty limits for your average dedicated lifter. It's now just an autistic circle jerk of DYEL weebs who make themselves feel better by claiming "roids" whenever they see someone who actually lifts. It's the same reason why the most active threads now are FPH threads. Their fragile ego can't handle anything else.
>>
>>42110789

it wasnt always like this.

>>42110909

Shitt, this is true lol. and most people on this board dont even know what they are talking about when it comes to fitness advice
>>
>>42109142
agree, I've been on /fit/ since 2011 and lifting since around then and the amount of regurgitated garbage advice (that clearly is not backed by experience) is just fucking staggering now

especially summer /fit/, full of e-statters and nerds posting garbage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.