[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be joining the AirForce this summer (not US) as a communication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: airforce.jpg (98KB, 710x325px) Image search: [Google]
airforce.jpg
98KB, 710x325px
I will be joining the AirForce this summer (not US) as a communication and information structure officer.

But first I have to do 4 years of education at the Military academy.

I want to be as fit as can be, this is the routine I made.

A
-Pull up 3xF
-Push up 3xF
-Single leg squats 3x8
-plank/sit-ups

B
-squat/leg press
-overhead press
-snatch grip deadlift
-bench press
-barbell rows

AxBxAxx BxAxBxx
On days im not strength training I will do sprints or long distance running.

What reps should I do on the B workout?
B workout will take me too long, what to skip?
What would you add or remove?
What do you think of this workout?
>>
>chair force
>>
>>42108150
correct, but the physical aspects of the education will be exactly the same as the army infantry officers. It will not be easy
>>
>>42108139
Practice push-ups at an incline too, so you work upper chest- this will make flat push-ups much easier for when you do your test. Also rest is important but you know this, and you need strong cardio for any branch of the military
>>
>>42108139
Or, you know, follow a program like stronglifts along with running
>>
>>42109126
You mean decline pushups where your feet are elevated? Anyone have any experience in that improving APFT scores?
>>
>>42109485
Yes decline push-ups is the correct name, my bad
>>
File: 1452742343458.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452742343458.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>42108139
I'm in the army, im a lowly mechanic/office worker (the unit thinks im too smart for my current job and the nco that's supposed to be the office clerk is dumb as all fuck and is on her way out)

ANYWAYS. My BC (battalion commander) runs a 9:30 two mile. Officers run, and always max their PT tests. If you want to be successful in the army you have to do 2 things. PASS BOARDS, and be a PT GOD
>>
File: 1451916498697.jpg (30KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1451916498697.jpg
30KB, 480x342px
>>42109485
I'm this fag>>42110466

I have a 293/300 by army standards, I'm somewhere in the top 10 best at PT list in my unit. My weakness is the run, I'm running a 13:23 2 mile, which isn't bad for a guy who weighs 225lbs, but it could still be better. My only advice is to do a shit load of sprints (30:60
s and 60:120's) and do 3x50 pushs up and 3 minute planks.
There is truly nothing more disgusting than a fat NCO other than a fat Officer. A fat out of shape officer is arguably the single most morale lowering thing to witness.
>>
>>42108139
Only reason to join the Air Force is if you want to be a fighter pilot. Officers in general are dickheads who know nothing about their jobs who end up passing on most of their work to the enlisted.
>>
>>42110551
Nice I appreciate the advice. I'm a Nasty Girl. Majority of my unit is fat. We got back from a deployment. Last pt test I got a 245. My run killed me.

I fell for the "just put on the miles and jog to build up that aerobic base" meme from the running threads on here. Lately I've been doing a ton of 30/60s and 60/120s. Feeling way better.

For 225lbs that's a solid run time.
My weakness when I first joined and wasn't lifting (put on weight) was situps. I started doing cable crunches and now I can max the situp portion. They're so easy to do too. I use to hate doing endless situps and planks.

Do you do anything else besides pushups? NG only has 1 pt test a year. I like lifting so I just do bench and dips. My plan is to start banging out sets of high rep pushups a month before my next test.
>>
>>42110551
btw how old is your BC? How the fuck does he run that fast?
>>
>>42110551
He's a 5'8" white dude, probably 35 years old, weighs around 165lbs. He just runs a lot man, I mean fucking everywhere we see him he's running. Like a fucking private in basic training, constantly fucking running. Just like the gym, army PT is a lifestyle, not a workout.
>>
>>42110651
I'm gonna be honest senpai, I barely do pushups, like once a month now. Ever since I learned the proper technique of just breathing as hard as I possible can, IN OUT IN OUT UP DOWN UP DOWN.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.