[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get ready to rage. I saw this last night and this girl is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: ragequit.jpg (133KB, 501x803px) Image search: [Google]
ragequit.jpg
133KB, 501x803px
Get ready to rage. I saw this last night and this girl is getting all kinds of praise from fat hams.

also I looked at the profile and it is legit her in both pictures.
>>
File: 1462600015495.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462600015495.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: MsZZeDF.jpg (48KB, 617x937px) Image search: [Google]
MsZZeDF.jpg
48KB, 617x937px
Let me guess, she got married?
>>
she looks better if you're straight, fucking faggot
>>
>>42106880
[spoiler]she unironically looks better in the right photo, just needs to lift a little bit and she'd be perfect[/spoiler]
>>
>>42106880
She's right though. As you get older, some of you will hopefully realise that what this girl is saying is entirely valid.

With that being said, it does indeed seem like she's let herself go a bit too much. Like wtf man, finding time to train three times a week and not entirely pigging out is not that hard!

BTW I'd rather tap the "after" picture though
>>
>>42106880
Left pic ALL THE WAY.

she basically gave up.
>>
>>42106880
On the left she is grossly underweight, and without the slight pectiddies, and the probable clit dick you wouldn't be able to tell her body apart from some male twink. To get that lean she had to throw her hormones completely out of wack and is infertile. If you are attracted to her while shes contest lean, you are most likely a homosexual.

All that being said she could stand to lose a few on the right pic, but she is on the outskirts of thiccc and actually is identifiable as a woman, and could give you healthy children.

TLDR you are a closet homo
>>
>>42106880
All she did was switch to the other extreme.
If lifting isn't your thing and you don't wanna be shredded, that's fine, but you should still give yourself a decent diet and some exercise for the sake of your health.
>>
>>42107011
Blaha detected.
>>
>>42106954
>>42106967
this.
>>
>>42107011
fuck off Jason
>>
File: 1498502302816-fit.jpg (8KB, 215x228px) Image search: [Google]
1498502302816-fit.jpg
8KB, 215x228px
>>42106880
das it mane
>>
I like how she rationalizes beer and comfort food on special occasions as being the reason she turned into a ham-legged jiggle puff.

She's trying to justify her obvious regular binging and lack of exercise by pretending eating crisps on the weekend with her friends is the reason she looks like that.

She went from one extreme to another. She's literally fat now.
>>
>>42106880
She looks like 40 on the left. Better that shes thicc now
>>
Reminder that if you prefer left over right, you're a numale redditor and need to go back.
>>
>>42106880
I don't have a problem with this because, sadly, she's more or less in shape compared to most people. As long as she's still active and healthy it's fine. The problem is fatties see this and think it's okay to to overboard.
>>
She never looked like a man you dumbasses.
>>
>>42107042
nigger bloho is dating an fucking tranny that lifts more than him

Nobody will care if you are gay. The idea of woman being at their best and most attractive when they are lean and muscular is paradoxical. You are just projecting your homo desires onto a woman in a desperate attempt to not be gay.
>>
>>42107087
>>42106880
Can't even see a "builder" part before, just some fake tan and a little exercise.
>>
>>42107076
u first
>>
>>42107114
Found the low-test cuck
>>
>>42106880
D E N V E R
E
N
V
E
R
>>
>>42106880
After looks much more sexually attractive to me. But I'm a lover of medium thicc.
>>
File: 1499274622222.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499274622222.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>42107146
Tanned bodybuilder tier women is just trash desu
Giving up tits and ass completly like that was just unwise
>>
>>42106954
I agree that she looks a lot better as a tubby chick than she does as dried out dick skin, but I still don't agree with the sentiment.
>>
She looks much better, though. Like way much better.
>>
>>42106880
>>42107087
>bodybuilder
>>
More overall appealing on the right but I fear she's giving up and joining the acceptance movement.
>>
>>42106939
What on Earth is bodysnarking?
>>
>>42106880
She chose what good for her and shes happy. I mirin that. If i had good social life maybe i never go to the gym from the first place. You going for the gym to search for acceptnce and she found it.
>>
>>42106984
>She's right though. As you get older, some of you will hopefully realise that what this girl is saying is entirely valid.
It isn't, though, because of the false dichotomies.
If you control your diet then you never get tasty treats.
If you are focused on improving you can't have other hobbies and you can'thave a social life.
If you put yourself into the stress of improving then that means you odn't love yourself.
And so.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.