[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And that. Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: haba.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
haba.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
And that.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Do you think any of you really like me, for example, in the right street situation? Do you think maybe you dare to open your mouth, do not even look at your own shoe point when I catch your ass from the ass at the bar and behind the double bass? Oh yeah. Then you put the sticks quietly on your loins with the lower lip and you imitate your pangs. Instead, I do what I want, it is guaranteed by these shoulder straps that I easily move 45kg in the scott brawl. I have the power and power that you will never achieve.

Grandpa, now you know your place, little rats :) It was a bit of a while to tell how things go in that real life, when many people think that this guy is so hard on the net and he thwarts everything between the earth and the sky. If you ever encounter me in a bar, it's better to stay with a boy, even if a little woman decides to try to quit without asking permission. Take care of it, that village will certainly be nice for once for real males;)

You pissed? It does not. I enjoy my life
>>
>>42106333
I took muay thai and could kill you if I wanted, your muscles doesn't give you 2 years experience in training fag.
>>
File: 7b5.jpg (28KB, 478x470px) Image search: [Google]
7b5.jpg
28KB, 478x470px
>>42106333
Is this bait or nah?
>>
>>42106388
u stupid?
>>
File: 1494002715696.jpg (51KB, 767x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494002715696.jpg
51KB, 767x750px
Fuk u bich
>>
teurastit sit koko pastan homo
>>
File: 1499071874113.jpg (51KB, 736x713px) Image search: [Google]
1499071874113.jpg
51KB, 736x713px
Never gonna make it.
>>
Am I superior to the average /fit/ poster? Absolutely. I dress better. I have hotter sexual partners (and more of them). I make more money. I'm better educated. All of my opinions are thoroughly researched and I'm able to express them better than anyone else on the planet. I have a higher IQ. I have better taste in music, art, literature, video games, cars, name something I have better taste than you and the rest of /fit/.

My dick is thick and girthy; it feels firm in your hand, it fills you up, but it won't hurt you. It's the perfect size. My body is tight, toned, tanned, and shaved. Name a type of model - head, body, hand, feet, dick - and I could be that kind of model. I don't because I'm too busy making a shit ton of money as a doctor lawyer who runs a non-profit for victims of genocide. I'm 6'2', 185, 3% bf. I'm better. I'm superior.

Now I know what you're thinking: "Hey, bud , if you're so much better than everyone else on /fit/, wtf are you doing on /fit/?" And this is the main thing, really. This is what concerns me the most. Although I am superior by every objective and subjective test imaginable by man, most of /fit/ doesn't know I'm superior. It's important to me that they know. It's like... if you sing the most beautiful song in the world, but nobody is there to hear it, what's the point? Yanno?

I am the most beautiful song in the world.

So give it a rest. Telling me (and I assume you're talking directly to me, because I assume all statements made by anyone are about me and I am always right) that I only post to feel superior is just a waste of your time and mine. I know I sound like I feel like I'm superior.

Babe, I am superior.
>>
You've been visited by roid rage.

Mods will delete this thread, but only if you type "shoo shoo lil balls"
>>
>>42106333
Take a full body pic.
Cropped photos are suspicious and give me the impression this isn't you.
>>
>>42106419
>6'2', 185,

skelly as all fuck. You're a twig
>>
>>42106333
>shoo shoo lil balls
>>
File: universal kek.jpg (126KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
universal kek.jpg
126KB, 1284x980px
>>42106333
I know it's a copypasta but goddamn those wrists
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.