[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daily reminder that there is no plant based source of vitamin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 1498519368853.jpg (13KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
1498519368853.jpg
13KB, 280x373px
>Daily reminder that there is no plant based source of vitamin b12 on the planet earth
>>
File: 1499303105780.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1499303105780.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>The UK Vegan Society, the Vegetarian Resource Group, and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, among others, recommend that every vegan who is not consuming adequate B12 from fortified foods take supplements.

Veganism is healthy!
*has to supplement vitamins to survive*
>>
>>42105296
>meat eater
>gets B12 from the flesh of animals that have been injected with B12
>muh B12

inb4 triggered lma0
>>
File: 1497750724613.jpg (6KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1497750724613.jpg
6KB, 250x173px
>>42105376
>Being retarded enough to think B12 is necessary for survival.
>Ignoring that most livestock are injected with B12
>Ignoring that oysters and mussels are both non-sentient, and are great sources of B12.
>>
>>42105474
>oysters and mussels
>vegan
>>
>>42105489
>Not understanding ethical veganism
>>
Even though it isnt true, i'll still be vegan and you'll still die of cancer.

mfw i have more test than you.

can't decide between a smug anime frog or mr costanza in a batting cage for this.
>>
>>42105544
>claims to be vegan
>eats living creatures
>literally bends his own rules to eat things that are alive and then shut talk people who eat meat

K E K
E
K

So it's okay to eat living things as long as you only do it occasionally and claim to be vegan?
>>
File: 56492658.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
56492658.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>42105376
>B12 supplements that are extracted from animals
>>
>>42105560
Post body then
>>
>>42105296
My close bro went vegan for a year
Went from fat to Skelly
Never pushed the vegan shit in your face
If asked directly would first say he just wasn't in the mood for whatever was offered
If pressed would admit to being environmental vegan
Now eats eggs n dairy
Besides low protons and Skelly is p healthy
I sometimes sneak B12 supps into beers I get him or mix the gummies into an open pack of fruit snacks I offer him
>>
>>42105561
The idea is to reduce impact, not necessarily get it all the way to 0
>>
File: PHOTO_229.jpg (45KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_229.jpg
45KB, 600x907px
>>42105583
>>
>>42105598
How much is coke?
Also Do you have any dmt or lsd?
>>
>>42105598
Nice b8
>>
>>42105589
he's just a beta unethical vegan
>>
>>42105657
Artificial sweeteners cause cancer and diabetes, which I hate but you don't see me turn EVERY thread into a shit posting toilet about that subject.
People say to keep pol on pol, I say keep vegan talk to the designated thread
It isn't brave to derail every conversation to your ideals it's rude and autistic
Note I am not referring to you talking about it here but to calling my friend a coward for not trying to convert strangers
>>
>>42105722
>AS cause cancer

[citation needed]
>>
>>42105296
poop is an plant
>>
>>42105722
you said he's asked about his veganism
this is like a perfect opportunity to explain about veganism
your friend could save some animals, and people also (daily reminder no. 1 killer in the world is caused by meat consumption)
your friend is just a beta vegan scared shitless of confrontation
>>
>>42105755
Reminder that heart attacks come from lack of cardio, not a chicken breast once in a while.
Also he liked himself to a former alcoholic
No need to browbeat randos with your ideals and alienate them.
Save the conversation for people who are genuinely interested and not just making conversation or idolly curious
>>
>>42105805
>Reminder that heart attacks come from lack of cardio
atherosclerosis, look it up
now tell me, if i don't eat saturated fat and cholesterol how am i gonna develop plaque on my artery?
>>
>>42105834
You realize that half your cholesterol is hereditary?
Or that not getting enough LDL is just as bad as too much HDL?
>>
>>42105805
>heart attacks are caused by one thing and one thing only
You can't really be this dumb, can you?
>>
>>42105857
>half of cholesterol is hereditary
>Therefore you shouldn't try to lower it
Could you stop making these retarded fucking arguments?
>>
>>42105857
you don't know what you're talking about, just admit it quietly and read instead of posting or go
>>
>>42105296
OP you're the reason these autists have been lurking here like wasps as of late.
>>
>>42105877
You just claimed they were meat as the number one killer...
Why must vegan and keto be so dogmatic?
I'll grant you that a beef heavy meat heavy diet is bad.
But a little chicken tuna or eggs at one meal a day isn't gonna kill me
>>
>>42105946
>less amount of something bad is better than a lot of the same thing
are you serious nigga?
>>
File: 1497751472008.png (43KB, 613x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497751472008.png
43KB, 613x481px
>>42105561
I love how desperate you are to get a "GOTCHA" when you have no idea what you're talking about.
I mean, all vegans eat living things because plants are living things, you retard. Also, the rule in ethical veganism is that sentience is what determines whether killing something is right or wrong. Therefore, eating oysters/mussels which are NOT sentient, is not breaking the rule, it's following it. I argue against people eating meat, because the animals are sentient, NOT because they are alive. I guess that goes to show only retards argue against veganism.
>>
>>42106026
Eggs/milk etc aren't sentient, do you eat those too, vegan?
>>
>>42105946
I'm not the original guy you were replying to, but I wrote >>42105877.

I'm not being dogmatic. You say that bad cardio leads to a heart attack. But that doesn't contradict meat causing a heart attack. They can both cause heart attacks. Therefore, you can benefit from having good cardio and also eating less meat. You will be healthy with good cardio and healthier when you eat less meat as well.
>>
>>42106026
Is bugs sentient?
Not even trolling here
I eat cows because my grandpa owned a farm and they dumb af but not pigs because they are smartish.
How are fish different than mussels
>>
>tfw slav born and raised in normal healthy family that eats meat and vegetables

you americans are so funny lol "dont eat meat its morally wrong" lol... weak pieces of shit, go fuck yourselves
>>
>>42106051
Eating them does cause harm to sentient beings though, within the current animal agriculture business. If someone offered me an egg from their backyard hen, or milk from their cow, and I could be sure that these didn't cause harm to get, I would eat them, sure. But I'm not going to get eggs or milk from the market, because I am aware of the damage supporting those industries causes.
>>
>>42106051
if they come out of thin air and no babies need to be grinded alive, no cows need to raped, no mother cows need to be separated from their baby, no calves need to killed at such a young age, and it's healthy, then yes
are you niggas even serious?
>>
>>42106026

Nigga cows ain't sentient.
>>
>>42106077
As far as I am aware, some bugs are sentient, some are not. Cows are also quite intelligent, they have social structures and can solve basic problems, although pigs are smarter.

Fish are sentient and can feel pain, mussels, cannot.
>>
>>42106123
some cows are more sentient than meat eaters
>>
>>42106063
Agree here and your logic is sound las listed.
>>
>>42106105
>>42106116
Then aren't you more of a vegetarian? Why use a title that makes everyone think you're a dick?
>>
>>42106164
if let's say there's a wedding where non vegan foods are served, i'm not making a demand on that food with my money therefore the fact whether i eat it or not will not change the amount of suffering, therefore i can eat it if i like it
still vegan
eating a road kill is also vegan
buying second hand leather product is also vegan
>>
>>42106105
>bunnys eat vegetables
>eating vegetables could make bunny starve

and before you say something stupid think about that we destroy bunnys lebensraum to grow vegetables. if bunny wants to eat vegetables from the field he gets killed.

so my question is, do you grow your own food in a way that no sentient being gets hurt?
>>
>>42106349
Also that poor rattlesnake I saw get caught up in a corn combine
>>
>>42106349
>>42106382
it's called surviving anon
it's different from being retarded and maximizing the suffering of innocent beings just for the simple unnecessary reason of pleasuring your taste buds

reminder that humans don't have essential nutrients we need to acquire from eating carcass
>>
>>42106187
What if I buy organic eggs? Or cage free?
What if i hunt my own venison? That's nearly the same as him being in the wild and taken by wolves except I try to make it as painless as possible?
What about hunting hogs in Texas where they are an invasive pest ruining the environment for native species?
>>
>>42106463
organic eggs and cage free are memes, so no
hunting is more moral than buying from factory farms but you have to ask yourself is it necessary? is it necessary to kill other being just for the sport and fun of it?
>>
>>42106422
>it's called surviving anon

so it would be ok to eat meat if i killed the animal myself? survival of the fittest, right? big animals eat small animals. it's mother natures way. if i eat this tasty giraffe steak or the lion, the giraffe will die either way.

is this what you try to say?

i agree that the only thing the food industry (not only the meat industry) cares about is money and you have to think about what you buy/eat, but you just sound like a retard.
>>
>>42106524
>so it would be ok to eat meat if i killed the animal myself? survival of the fittest, right? big animals eat small animals. it's mother natures way. if i eat this tasty giraffe steak or the lion, the giraffe will die either way.
>
>is this what you try to say?
close but not quite
unlike lion humans are herbivores so humans have no need to kill others
>>
>>42106524
>>42106540
but humans have to eat veggies, that's surviving
>>
>>42106515
>is it necessary to kill other being just for the sport and fun of it?

Yes - hunting is a sport and can be fun. Yes it is necessary to do it if it's the way to derive fun and as a sport.
>>
>>42106515
Yes, they would die from overpopulation.
The government keeps a close watch on numbers and issues more or less liscences based on how many deer should be taken in order to avoid starving, and again it's no worse than a lion taking a zebra
It is natural.
Surely you don't get upset over a grain company getting a cat to control mice?
>>
>>42105561
Y-you do know that plants are alive, right?
>>
>>42106590
i would still say that it's totally unnecessary,you can get other pleasures from another sport or every single fun thing to do in this world
no need to be a dick and grab the only thing the animals have
>>42106594
i'm not sure about this topic, haven't research that much
i don't have strong opinion about hunting anyway
vegans are more concerned about hundreds of billions that get slaughtered every year
>>
>>42106697
Might have me almost conviced here if not fullways then to at least get my chx and eggs only from my hippie cousin who hand raises them.
Here's the hard mode as it relates to fit.
I need 3 lunch and 3 dinner meal plans (I'm granting you a cup of oats for breakfast) that can get me up to at least 100g protons in a day.
Nightmare mode
200g
>>
>>42105296
>People in Western cultures might define “plants” as vegetable, fruits or legume-producing foliage grown on the land. However, plants grown and used as food sources in Eastern diets include plants grown in the sea. Sea vegetables, such as arame, kombu, nori and wakame, are some of the sea plants that provide a significant source of minerals and vitamin B12.

Took .07 micro seconds to find the livestrong article.
>>
>>42106765
you're gonna avoid so much diseases,help environment and reduce suffering
my proton sources are soy and peas that's the only thing i know contains a lot of protons
not that i don't know about nutrients, i just don't care that much about macro
soy estrogen is a meme btw, soy actually lowers estrogen
i eat em in form of tofu or tempeh, some kind of fermented soy from indonesia
this is because my goal body is only ottermode so i never watch my macro
hopefully other vegans can help you better regarding this
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.