[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a couple questions. I've been lifting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: babe.png (322KB, 738x424px) Image search: [Google]
babe.png
322KB, 738x424px
I've got a couple questions. I've been lifting for a couple months now for some context.

- How should my muscles feel after a workout? After the initial soreness of beginning to lift goes away, what should they feel like? A couple of weeks in they would feel like they were bulging and it would last for quite a while afterwards. Now I only feel the bulging for a couple of minutes and then it goes back to normal.

- What's a good low calorie snack I could eat throughout the day? I kind of want to eat constantly because eating is great but I'm not sure what the best thing for that would be.
>>
>>42104711
>eating is great
It's this mentality that makes people fat.
>>
>>42104993
Are you actually retarded?

You think eating is bad?
>>
>>42105008
>I kind of want to eat constantly
>>
>>42105016
5 meals a day plus low calorie snacks in between

wtf is your problem?
>>
>>42104711
You dont have to eat 5-6 time a day

With 3 high calories meal you are good

You can also you mass gainers or homemade shakes to reach a calorie intake
>>
>>42105030
That isn't healthy, anon.
>>
>>42105068

I know I don't HAVE to do it, but it's comfortable for me to have the energy throughout the day and I don't feel hungry in between meals. I just was wondering what I could eat throughout the day that wouldn't disturb the diet.
>>
Fruits and vegetables obviously
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.