[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in the gym this morning >in the free weights section

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nervousfrog.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
nervousfrog.png
413KB, 811x767px
>be in the gym this morning
>in the free weights section around a bunch of other people
>be doing my shitty workout
>all of a sudden smell faint smell of jizz
>wtf
>start wondering who it could be
>get nervous thinking it might be me
>had fresh shirt, underwear and shorts on
>tfw I realize the socks I was wearing I used to clean up the jizz I shot on the floor last night
>tfw I do a 360 a leave
>>
>>42103824
One time I came in reeking of sex. Basically me and my ex at the time fucked in my car ad I dropped her off at the airport. She squirted on me I came in her etc etc. My jizz got in me also..sweat etc.

Anywayyyy. I decided to hit the gym after that..took 2 scoops of Pre and went in. During my workout I noticed more than ever girls miring me. In fact I had one girl want to fucking work in with me on a bench even tho it was reeking of my sweat and sex smells.

Bitches are horny animals..just like us men.
>>
>>42103824
What kind of an animal cleans waste up with clothing?
>>
>>42103824
>do a 360 and leave
360 puts you in the exact same spot famiglia
>>
>2017
>not having hay all over the floor for easy cleaning
>>
>>42105141
Newcunt
>>
>>42105141
>how to spot a newfag
>>
>>42105186
>>42105205
Nope you're the newfags
>>
>>42105141
Not if you moonwalk, bro
>>
>>42105827
Nope, that post means you are.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.