[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The senior partner also works out at my gym?! Wtf should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (51KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 601x508px
The senior partner also works out at my gym?!

Wtf should I do /fit/? He wants me to train with him after seeing me not in business formal. Problem is he is a cardiofag but also my boss.

Idk what to pick, gains>career. He is definetly taking more notice of me this whole week and I go out with him to client engagements and dinners way more often now. Could be a sign for partner track.
>>
>>42102630

I know that the whole alpha/beta thing is stupid, but choosing to not advance your career and climb the dominance hierarchy is the most beta thing ever. Find a way to make it work.
>>
Explain to him why lifting is superior. If you can convince him he will respect you more as not only a person but a business man.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-23-43-46.png (906KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-23-43-46.png
906KB, 1080x1920px
>>42102630
Become his friend, get him to lifting, and have him help you up on the career ladder.
>>
Do cardio with him, talk to him like you'd talk to a friend. Confidently if he wants to come to the weight section for a bit.

Don't kill him, do a shit workout that gets a good bicep pump
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 220x326px
>>42102630
You are fucking stupid to not lift with him, doesnt matter if you like him or not, what matters is that he likes you, and if he likes you then it puts you up in the company

Sorta same shit happened with me when my boss found out I duck hunted the same area, and I told him a couple spots to check out and he limited out several days in a row, so we got into hunting together and i got promoted over more qualified people because he liked me

Do it bro
>>
>>42102630
Feign a niggling ankle injury. Or just say enjoy your workout, you get your cardio from smaller rest times, and you stick to it cos you gotta be home at a certain time to get the lambshanks out of the oven.
>>
How often does he want to train with you? Put on your big boy pants and do some fucking cardio. At the very least get him to help spot you then maybe parlay him into some lifting, but don't be a retard about it.

Like, you're shooting yourself in the foot career wise if you don't use a very easy angle 99% of people won't have. But if you're this much of an autist to be worrying about this in the first place you're probably fucked regardless.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.