[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw pic related used to be amazing, unique, something to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: arnie-dave-draper.png (330KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
arnie-dave-draper.png
330KB, 612x344px
>tfw pic related used to be amazing, unique, something to admire, look up to.
>now every fucking chad and thier dog are pinning faggots that looks like this or better
>thousands of huge roided faggots on instagram
>two people in my own gym who are literally the same size or bigger than arnold in his prime
>tfw it's pretty much impossible to compete without pinning, or going full otter and looking hot but not big

Sad

Even 10 years ago you could lift for a few months and everyone thought you looked amazing, now no one bats an eye at someone who lifts, it's too popular. Will this fad ever stop ? I thought it might but it just seems more and more popular.
>>
>>42102092
Damn, Arnolds shows some superior taste here.
>>
>tfw those girls are probably taller than me
>>
>>42102092
>implying chad wants to look like that

Chad is big and lean, but doesn't feel the need to overcompensate to the point where he looks stupid.
>>
>implying you even go outside to know this
>>
File: img2.thejournal.ie.jpg (101KB, 612x606px) Image search: [Google]
img2.thejournal.ie.jpg
101KB, 612x606px
>>42102092
>Even 10 years ago you could lift for a few months and everyone thought you looked amazing, now no one bats an eye at someone who lifts, it's too popular. Will this fad ever stop ? I thought it might but it just seems more and more popular.
good. there's nothing worse than meatheads who think they're """unique""", better than the others and achieved something amazing that no one else can, when in reality you just need to lift and eat or just roid
pic related, guys who put something like this on their facebook cover unironically deserve to be gassed
>>
>>42102798
This. You just look exactly how you should when you do lifting properly for about 1 year or so

Personally I think that majority of gymcels that "sacrifice" everything to look good are shallow and boring anyway
>>
>>42102092
Thank god I live in the ass end of nowhere. Everyone here is skinnyfat or obese.
>>
>>42102092
LMAO the one girl isn't holding anyone's hand. The left one is in for some spit roasting I presume.
>>
>>42103044
this. I'm DYEL as fuck and I look bigger than a good 80% of the people around me.
>>
>>42102798
But no hobby makes you unique anon. It's your personnality, what's your point ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.