[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys know about Evolution Test booster? Is it a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: EVLTest.jpg?resize=620%2C400.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
EVLTest.jpg?resize=620%2C400.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
What do you guys know about Evolution Test booster? Is it a meme or legit? Shits on sale on amazon for prime day.
>>
>>42102075
Almost any test booster is a meme and the only good use for the ones that work are when you're getting off a cycle
>>
>>42102075
used it, did nothing it's retarded.
>>
>>42102075
Why not just hop on the gear anon? Its cheaper than this shit and youll get actual results
>>
>>42102075
Just buy designer roids its better and wont meme you, costs the same

I recommend dmz 3.0 on ebay if you can get it for 60
>>
>>42104102
>wont meme you

until you have gyno
>>
>>42104102
Why not just purchase DMZ 5.0? What's the difference in efficacy?
>>
>>42104321
DMZ 3.0 is an actual PH DMZ 5.0 is not
>>
>>42104307
Minor gyno is combat-ale. There are several products out there that can completely get rid of puffy nips (not full gyno)

Gyno isnt unbeatable as long as you combat in early stages. Pay close attention to your nips. If you need to make them erect to hide them while wearing a shirt you better hit some flys stats.
>>
>>42105631
I dont know much about gear. Do you just take the gear for a month, then take an off-month supplement?

If you do everything right and take what you're supposed to take can you still get gyno?
>>
>>42105240
Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>42105673
Yeah you can still develop gyno. Everyone is different. Just pay attention to your body.

You want to do this
1month on the gear
1month with a pct
1month natty
Repeat if you choose to do so.

Gear can push you through areas you cant progress in but never become reliant on it. Have a goal and try to achieve that goal during your natty phase. If you can rep that 2 plate after your cycle good job, dont go back.

Something to consider is products that "target" fat behind your nipples. I think gyneix is a popular product with results that vary.

Full blown gyno can only be fixed with surgery. You can tell the difference between them. I had gyno (barely) my nips were puffing up but i was able to keep it from escalating

Gear can be expensive and going down this route presents the question: "should i just take roids? The price is i the same park and it has absolutely proven results".

If you have full blown gyno roid up. After your off it get the surgery.
>>
>>42102075

Is A SUPPLEMENT BULLSHIT?

If it's a supplement that's just named something and not named after a specific ingredient it's generally total bullshit.

If it doesn't list the exact amount of each ingredient it's total bullshit. "Proprietary Blend"= load of horseshit.

If it does list the ingredient, figure out if that ingredient does anything meaningful in the amount present. Then just find that supplement for less elsewhere. You're paying 10 times as much for some stupid colorful plastic.

TAH DAH YOUR SUPPLEMENT IS BULLSHIT.
>>
>>42106074
If you have letrozole on hand you'll basically stop any chance of gyno. A small dose can reduce estrogen by over 99% in about 48 hours. The side effects are "holy shit you now have 0 estrogen, that creates some real problems potentially"
>>
>>42106074
>I had gyno (barely) my nips were puffing up but i was able to keep it from escalating

Expand on this. What did you do to stop it and reverse it?

How much gainz do you get in that month on the gear?
>>
>>42106466
Something like anon >>42106153 mentions. Its just fat tissue behind your nips. You can get rid of it before it becomes a problem. There are several products out there that claim to stop this. All i needed was anti prolactin and that fixed it up for me, remember everyones different. Do your research before buing something.

As For the gains, again it varies on the person. If you are at the gym 5x a week yes you will for sure see quick results with the right stuff. Taking gear helped me move up in deadlifts pretty damn quick. I could 3plate many reps but now im maxed ar 305
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.