[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had heart problems >yesterday, going to bed >heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1456348685736.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1456348685736.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>never had heart problems
>yesterday, going to bed
>heart aches on every heartbeat when I'm lying on my left side or on my back
I don't wanna die brehs
Should I start doing more cardio?
Can it be caused by a slight pectus carinatum (maybe one of the ribs "presses down" on the heart)?
Or maybe it's the diet? Yesterday I ate 2x more oats than I usually do
>>
This is something you need to go to the doctor for.
>>
>>42100896
I have minor heart problem
I have a tiny hole in my heart
>>
>>42100896
Nah. Do less cardio, anon. Contrary to popular belief, it's bad for your heart to pump so fast and it hurts your gains.
>>
Does it feel lile a weight the chest.

If not its a muscular injury or peritonitis
>>
>>42100896
go to a doc you stupid fuck
>>
Maybe instead of doing some cardio you should see a doctor retard
>>
Yeah too many carbs can cause heart complications.
>>
>>42100896
Lay off the stimulants idiot.
>>
>>42101232
>carbs
That's a funny way of spelling "meat eggs and dairy"
>>
>>42101237
t. vegancuck
>>
>>42100896
dont eat before u sleep idiot
>>
>>42100896
Look up Pleurisy and see if the pain/symptoms are similar.

I had it a few months ago and had to get driven to the hospital from work because I legit thought I was having a heart attack.

High chance of getting it after a chest infection, which i had a week prior. It's basically an infection of the walls around the lung/heart, and can cause extreme pain when breathing
>>
Stop eating meat and dairy products full of hormones and estrogen. Seriously.

I'm not pushing a broccoli agenda here, plantbased is simply the best way to live. Read the data and take care of your body the right way.
>>
Anyone else ever get a sort of pinching or poking feeling in what seems like your heart? Usually goes away in a minute or so. the fuck is that.
>>
>>42102098
Yeah I have this needle pain in what seems like my heart from time to time. I went to the doctor about it 5 years ago and she said its because I am growing. I went again two years ago and they said it's because I 'stress too much'.

If I randomly die one day at least it's not my fault. The needle pains still happen every week or so. They're rarely bad so that's good
>>
>>42102098
Short, intermittent stabbing pain? Probably mitral valve prolapse.

>t. Diagnosed with MVP
>>
>>42100896
Yo, i legit had this shit last summer and thought nothing of it until it started reoccuring everyday. I went to my doctor and had she ended up concluding i had gastritis and what i was experiencing was severe heartburn. I took some pills and severely cut back on spicy food and coffee. I no longer get these pains but i still watch how much spice goes into my foods
>>
>>42100896
Sounds like the oats to me, try increasing your caffeine intake and definitely do NOT see a doctor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.