[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, it says here that you like "lifting"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498088219372s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1498088219372s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>"Anon, it says here that you like "lifting" in your free time."
>"Care to explain how that would make you more of an asset to this company?"

What do you do, /fit/? Keep in mind the interviewer is watching you with a piercing glare that seems to reach to the very depths of your soul.
>>
>>42100430
it says "free time" right there dumbass, not your qualifications

bet you thought this was smart huh
>>
Don't put that on your resume, man
>>
>>42100430
>there are people who actually put hobbies on their resumes
>>
File: 1496113140626-fit.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496113140626-fit.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
>Shows Dicipline and long term planning
>Good health meaning less sick days
>Better brain function from cardio
>Less likely to die prematurely
>Less injuries from falls/objects due to conditioning
>Being better recieved by clients due to physical greatness
>Can help respond to rare workplace hazards such as lifting things off people safely and preventing fights
>>
Someone who constantly challenges themselves to do something very difficult is clearly a highly self motivated and disciplined individual. What they'd bring to the company is a consistent source of motivation and determination, a willpower that has been cultivated in the gym and can be applied to their own workplace ethic.
Having taken fitness as a high priority in their lifestyle shows that they also take a great deal of personal responsibility in taking care of their health, which would also be reflected in their attitude towards their own role within any organisation. Working out as a hobby means that you'd have an effective way of letting out stress that builds up from having a position which holds lots of responsibility, meaning that over time they wouldn't become less motivated, irritable and more importantly, less dedicated to their job.
>>
I'd pick him up and squat him 20 times, then break his back on my knee

Nuthin personnel kid
>>
I've had several companies offer me positions over other, more qualified candidates solely because they appreciate the drive and discipline required to get to where I am in my personal hobbies. I'm not even aesthetic, I'm a fat powerlifter with a 1400 total.
>>
>>42100430
"A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion."

/thread
>>
>>42100496
how is that not personal
>>
File: 1499726838824.jpg (86KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499726838824.jpg
86KB, 455x675px
>>42100496
>Nuthin personnel kid
>>
>>42100492
wrong
>>
>>42100430
>testosterone is extremely important in companies
>because it allows you to be a better teamplayer
>I am surprised you didnt know how much personal health affects performance

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464174/
>>
lawyer at a big law firm and I came out of a t-14 school. I included the sport I enjoy on my resume because i recognize there are a ton of other people exactly like me and I needed to signal that i'm capable of human interaction whereas a lot of other people with top grades are insufferable fucks.
>>
>>42100487
This
>>
>>42100565
Not an argument
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.