[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to start drinking shakes/smoothies for calories >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>try to start drinking shakes/smoothies for calories
>every time i drink one, i get gassy a few minutes after finishing and take large nasty shits that leave diarrhea-like residue on my asshole and i have to wipe a ton and clean with soap and water to get clean

why can everyone else drink them except me... sigh

and no its not lactose intolerance, if i dont drink a shake and drink 2-3x as much milk as that smoothie, i dont have problems either
>>
>>42099418
What kind of shake are you drinking?
>>
>>42099453
its very simple. some strawberries and banana, cup of oats, cup of milk, greek yogurt, peanut butter, and some almonds. dont even use any protein powder or supplement bullshit

its like any smoothie you would find at jamba juice, and yet it does this to me
>>
File: 1496618206084.jpg (80KB, 592x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496618206084.jpg
80KB, 592x496px
make sure everything is already diced/cut up and that you blend it well enough

i use steel-cut oats and like to pre-blend them in a coffee bean grinder to improve the consistency

adding some crushed ice also works to dilute the shake
>>
>>42099724
i actually did that with my oats. i get the quaker old fashioned ones and ground them basically into powder after this was happening with whole ones. hasnt really changed anything

everything gets blended up really well, i use frozen fruits and microwave them for 30 seconds to soften them up

i just dont get it, oats have a decent amount of fiber, i thought they were supposed to firm up stools not do this to them. they actually come out quickly and solid, but the issue is the residue they leave behind
>>
bump for any more advice.help

its just so humiliating guys
>>
File: 1499535645401.jpg (37KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
1499535645401.jpg
37KB, 449x425px
>>42100047
Lol the same thing happens to me man. Strawberries, milk, oats, protein powder and sometimes meal replacement powder and I get some mean shake shits. I just deal with it.
>>
>>42100072
but i hate dealing with it. i hate getting those terrible farts. i hate shaking as it comes out because it burns my assshole. i hate having to spend 10 minutes in the bathroom patting and dabbing and then wiping my ass, and afterwards having to LITERALLY get soap and water and clean my asshole because otherwise particles get stuck in the hair and will make it itch then have to go back and rewipe later in the day
>>
File: 1491862647439.png (202KB, 334x328px) Image search: [Google]
1491862647439.png
202KB, 334x328px
>>42100047
>>42100072
I always thought it was because the fact that I was drinking a small meal all liquid. I'm not sure if your body is supposed to digest a large liquid meal. Maybe your body has less time to digest the liquid stuff so it gets passed along quicker in your intestines and there you go, soft serve shits.
>>
>>42100086
Mine normally isn't that bad. I noticed that the more solid the shake was, the less likely I was to nearly shit myself throughout the day. Try using regular oats and fresh fruit or something. Maybe less milk? I noticed that the more milky and less solid the shake was, the shittier I was throughout the day.
>>
>>42099537
use process of elimination by removing one ingredient at a time and seeing which one is causing it.
>>
>>42099418
Nah that garbage doesn't work for anyone. Everybody has loose shits and some guys just lie about it.
>shakes are the best bro I like brand X the best
>>
>>42100089
i dont even have the smoothie as a meal replacement

i have it usually at night before bed.
>>
>>42100123
although now that i think about it, this shake has like, i think 700 calories in it. thats a pretty big amount of liquid meal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.