[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>form on the actual lift is perfect >in pain and agony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471032118342.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471032118342.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
>form on the actual lift is perfect
>in pain and agony from setting the weight down, changing plates, etc
>finger joints are swelling from pinching 45s all the time and lower back is exploding from setting the weight down and unracking dbs
>>
File: 1479782142616-r9k.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
1479782142616-r9k.png
1MB, 1182x956px
1x1 of this will cure your problems
>>
The lower back pain is the only issue here that should cause concern. What kind of pain is it? Where in specific is it? Does it hurt to bend forward, backwards, sideways? I've had lower back pain and have had to stop lifting for a month before returning to it recently, so I may be able to offer some advice.
>>
>>42099193
> The lower back pain is the only issue here that should cause concern
I'd say my middle finger throbbing is a cause for concern
>>
did you warm up? is your form really perfect? do you have a disease?
>>
What I hate most about OHP is the occasional shoulder impingement I get from it.

No lower back pain thanks to heavy DLs and squats but my fucking shoulders man. I can't even lift that heavy - like 115 for 4 sets of 5 reps.

Any tips to avoid this?
>>
>>42099603
yes yes no
>>
I once threw my back out twice in two months. Think I was working out too much, first time I took a week off all exercises, second time I just got pissed so I powered through the pain and did a bodyweight routine. I need to see a doctor about it when I get some money
>>
>>42100272
Look up Louie Simmons and his reverse hyper-extensions. You can rehabilitate yourself, and it sounds like, in my unprofessional opinion, that it isn't a spinal bone issue or an SI joint issue. Also, weighted walks helped me tremendously. Give it a try.
>>
>>42100299
So if it's not either of those it would be a muscle issue right? And I'll have to look him up later. Trying to sleep now but this faggot keeps watching tv super loud in the next room. I wish I could have found a place by myself to sublet
>>
>>42100314
Well, consider where specifically the pain is. Is it near the base of your spine, is it on the spine itself, is it on the muscles of your posterior chain? Does it hurt to bend in a direction? What direction is it (backwards, forwards, etc.)? Does it hurt to walk?

The common culprits are an inflamed SI joint, a muscle sprain, or in the worse cases, a herniated spinal disc. I urge you to look into these injuries, but just know that Simmons broke his fucking spine and managed to rehabilitate himself without surgery. There are simple changes to your daily routine that can really ease the healing process.
>>
>>42099172
Are you a woman or underb&? If neither, suggested remedies are to try not being a bitch, or going to the gym and lifting weights longer than a month.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.