[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too shy to go the gym anymore after I was laughed at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm too shy to go the gym anymore after I was laughed at for being overweight. Does this work /fit/? I'd rather exercise in the comfort of my own home
>>
>>42098960
Works wonders Opie, most bodybuilders don't even go to the gym they just use their bowflex at home.
>>
Invest in a barbell and some plates instead, or even a treadmill and start the couch to 5k program to go down in weight. Also diet.
>>
>>42098960
You could do calisthenics at home and run outdoors. Or, you could go to the gym and face your fears of social anxiety. Once you move past it, and realize that those faggots that had a laugh are beneath you, you'll feel better as a whole, and you'll be better for having done that.
>>
>>42098980
only good answer
>>42099275
doesn't know what they're talking about
>>
>>42098960
I can't really imagine anyone being a dick at the gym, ever. I have horrible social anxiety and was a nervous wreck going my first time. No on said a word to me. Been going about 7 months now, and it's pretty much the only place I don't have social anxiety, because everyone I have ever talked to has been nothing short of friendly and extremely polite. It's story time OP.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.