[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been going to the gym for 1 month >lift heavy 3x8 reps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: you may come in.jpg (152KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
you may come in.jpg
152KB, 1000x655px
>been going to the gym for 1 month
>lift heavy 3x8 reps for upper body 4 times a week with a rest day in between
>drink enough water
>body looks more toned, but I haven't made any noob gains

I was promised noob gains. Before I fuck up and repeat this process for an entire year before I ask you, should I lift heavy 3x8 reps or do 5x8 reps lifting heavy?

I want to look like I lift, please help.
>>
>>42097717
You're fucking retarded. READ THE STICKY
>>
>>42097797
I have. It recommends the SS meme. Stop forcing that shit
>>
File: 1498945495014.jpg (51KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498945495014.jpg
51KB, 354x404px
>>42097717
>heavy
>3x8
Choose one dipshit, 3x5 or go home and do your pilates.
Also maybe actually increase the weight every day you go to the gym.
>>
>>42097806
>I have. It recommends the SS meme. Stop forcing that shit
Uh, you've been lifting for 1 month. You don't know jack shit. Read the sticky, it's not just SS. If you weren't retarded you would have seen SL and Ivysaur's routine.
>>
>>42097832
Alright I'll try 3x5 heavy
>>42097863
I've been on /fit/ for 10 years, I've seen what the fucking sticky does to people. Go suck scooby's old dick
>>
>>42097717
> for 1 month

nigger are you serious ?
it takes more than 6 months to see noob gain results. After a year you're done with your noob gains .
>>
>>42097717

Keep going you raging homo. Thats no where near enough time to make an accurate decision on your training routine.

Also...read the fucking sticky
>>
>>42097894
>>42097893
I'm sticking with working out. No doubt.

All I wanted to know was if I was doing something wrong before I continue this path. Apparently I should do 3x5 heavy, so in a sense this thread did help me
>>
You realise lifting weights doesn't give you the gains right? Read the fucking sticky. You will only put on weight if you eat above maintenance, what lifting accomplishes is to turn those excess calories into muscle and not fat.

If you're not gaining weight, you're not eating enough.
>>
>>42097918
What exactly are you not getting? Do you increase the weight? Do you increase your body weight? What are you missing?
>>
>>42097806
KEK, you are seriously pathetic
>>
OP are you 12?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.