[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /fit/ thing you've ever done? >tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

What's the most /fit/ thing you've ever done?
>tell gf the other day if we're going to the gym together, we've gone a couple of times before
>she wanted to but changed her mind an hour before we said we'd go
>decided to just invite her for some netflix and chill
>pick her up, drive to my place and put on some random comedy
>about 20 minutes in we get down to business
>she's 5' and 110 lbs so it's easy to toss her around shit
>end up having the best sex I've ever had, even she said that it was the best she's had but I took that with a grain of salt, was very nice to hear though
>made her cum by pounding her when she was on top, surprised both myself and her
>don't neglect glute bridges kids
>even after having an incredible fuck session, at the end of the day I couldn't help but feel regretful that I didn't go to the gym and skip yet another leg day
/fit/ by heart
>>
1 time when I was a teen my fat pig of a math teacher said she was going to give me 0s on a bunch of homework that was overdue if I didn't do them specifically after school hours in her class that very day... even though I told her that I couldn't skip Track practice since it was the day we were qualifying to see who got to do what race. I went to the track practice and she gave me a bunch of 0s and I had a failing grade but for some reason the school didn't follow through with kicking me off of sports. Maybe they knew that sports was all I had and it would be unwise to steal the one positive thing in my developing life. Meanwhile Chad gets free passing grades in all his classes just because football and basketball are THAT important. (reeee)
>>
>>42096369
nobody cares
>>
>>42096369
Shoved my ex to the side while saying "get the fuck out" just to stand in front of a mirror and mire myself. She didn't get the joke, though, and was upset.
>>
>>42096369
That's very similar to my experience as well
>tell gf that we're going to the gym
>she changes her mind right before we leave
>I go anyway and crush my workout
>come home to find that she's ordered pizza and has already gone through half of one
>now I don't have a girlfriend anymore

Grills come and grills go, but these gains, they're going to stay.
>>
>>42096369
Nobody cares about your shitty blog you sad faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.