[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm recently really out of time. Pulling two jobs, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: joylent-2.jpg (269KB, 3923x2860px) Image search: [Google]
joylent-2.jpg
269KB, 3923x2860px
So, I'm recently really out of time. Pulling two jobs, and the only food I can order here for a take out is a pizza. But I want to return to weight loss.

As a fat bastard, my current daily cutting is ~2100 calories. That is exactly one bag of Joylent (3 meals of tiny bit over 700 calories)

How bad of an idea is living solely on those powder food stuffs? I'm not talking taste wise, I need to do this for only 2-3 months and I like the taste, so I can do it. I mean - any horror stories after living on shakes only?
>>
>>42095240
I saw a documentary on motherboard , and as it seems, no , living on Soylent isn't terrible. Just swallow it and completent with your usual protein shakes. Also , buy a lot of gum, to keep your jaw muscles active.
The maker of Soylent himself still eats regular meals one day of the week, just to make his intenstinal system work, so do that too.
>>
>>42095527
Thanks, seems reasonable.
>>
>>42095240

I've been living exclusively on Huel for the past 2 weeks.

I read reviews everywhere and journalists seemed to unanimously hate it, disliking the taste, the psychological aspects and the apparent flatulence.

I've had no problems whatsoever. The only issue I've had is that you can't just shake it into a drinkable form using a standard protein bottle - you have to use a blender. I also miscalculated my intake during the first week and ended up only eating 1300kcal per day leading to concentration issues.

After 1 week I had no cravings for food but I noticed that I felt strange because I wasn't cooking or sitting to eat and I constantly felt as though I had to do something but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. It felt like I'd left the fridge open or something. It was like I was subconsciously preparing to buy and cook food but I didn't need to.

Also I actually love the taste. I have 2 scoops plain mixed with 1 vanilla per meal.
>>
Think I saw an article about a dude who did it for a month (But also took a multivitamin)... apparently it's doable, but you'll shit liquid
>>
>>42095240
stop eating soy you faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.