[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on doing a water fast starting today and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: water-glass.jpg (99KB, 411x500px) Image search: [Google]
water-glass.jpg
99KB, 411x500px
I'm planning on doing a water fast starting today and I'm wondering how long should I do it for and can I take laxatives during it to cleanse my entire system?
>>
>>42094132
No you may NOT take laxatives you fat retard al you have to remember is that before you go to bed at night your body has gotten al the calories fuck you
PS: kill yourself
>>
>>42094132
For some extra info I weigh 80kg and i am 175cm in height. I'm doing the fast to lose weight and to cleanse my organism altogether. I fasted for 3 days before to prepare for a longer fast
>>
>>42094153
>body has gotten all the calories
elaborate
>>
>>42094168
If your body hasent gotten the calories it needs you will have shitty sleep qualuty which will lead to diminished quality of life, you know that sad cunt in fight club that wants brad pitts dick? You become that guy
>>
>>42094208
The body uses the fat storages for calories
>>
>>42094243
Well just stop eating then if you are so fucking smart what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>42094257
Body goes into Ketosis state after 3 days.
>>
Laxatives as in pills? Many do it, I guess it's okay as long as it isn't something with apreciable calories for it to break the fast. i.e.: many laxatives come in food form.

>>42094243
>>42094277
Let him be a retard.
>>
>>42094277
Yeah your body litereally starts eating itself
Last time i checked chicks didnt find body that are eating itself atractive, but hey that just me and im stupid and your smart thinking you need to eat if you want to lean down LOL crazy i know
>>
>>42094319
how stupid are you? :)
>>
>>42094340
Enough to fuck your mother and like it :)
>>
>>42094357
mother jokes, are u a paki or what?
>>
Use magnesium citrate
>>
>>42094395
I am a guy that fuck your mother
>>
>>42094426
ur probably a fat nerdy slob internett warrior, that stuffs ur fat mouth 24/7 and cries to the tought of fasting
>>
>>42094132
dont take laxatives, you will get dehydrated. when you fast its like you are already taking laxitives, you will be shitting liquid.
>>
magnesium citrate, green tea and other teas won't break ur fasts iirc. not sure if coffee is a good idea
>>
I finished a water fast today.
All i did was just not eat. I didn't get hungry until close to the end nor faced any problems. All you have to do is drink enough water and do light exercise such as long walks.
I recommend reading, drinking tea occasionally, and spending time outside. Make sure you know what foods to eat when you break your fast
>>
>>42095510
lol a one day fast is nothing
>>
Don't be a moron and drink nothing but water and laxatives. You run the risk of Hypokalemia and Hypomagenesia, both of which can fuck you up pretty quickly.

Either cut back on the laxatives while doing this water fast or make sure to supplement your electrolytes. On a related note, its much healthier and you'll get a lot more lipolysis by restricting your calories and doing exercise to lose weight.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.