[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What weight training routine do Ballet dancers even do to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ballet_male_legs_.jpg (59KB, 736x724px) Image search: [Google]
ballet_male_legs_.jpg
59KB, 736x724px
What weight training routine do Ballet dancers even do to get legs this size? Wtf

And i'm not talking about their regular Ballet exercises, which is all leg intensive
>>
Ballet is inhuman torture on the body
I had a harder time doing 6months of ballet training than running a marathon.

But DAMN domes ballerinas are 11/10 hotties
>>
>>42091660
What kind of exercises did you need to do for Ballet bro?
>>
>>42091683
Dick sucking.
>>
>>42091712
Sounds like you have alot of experience, tell me more
>>
>>42091742
You suck dicks. What's to tell?
>>
>>42091683
I used to do rowing. But due to shit mobility my trainer sent me to his gf who held ballet classes at the time to train and get mobility. Basically told me i can either fuck off and not get a scholarship or do 6 months of ballet.
I was decently fit. But man that place destroyed me.
It was all girls and me. Constant jumping, swinging, stretching. Ant its not like weightlifting where you can progress slowly form a noob state. These kids are like fucking Shoalin monks training from the age of 3 to not have a spine and be <10%bf.
I did a lot of streaking and jumping around. Help mobility a lot. No real resistance training. Just alot of cardio jumping and spinning. I makes your legs ripped but it burns all your reserves. Created decent muscle endurance
>>
>>42091749
How did you get treated there? Get any weird looks?
Honestly it almost looks interesting but people are either going to think you're gay, or a creep trying to get laid.
>>
>>42091749
Gee that sounds intense mate, considering I know how hard Rowers train.

Yeah the training sounds spot on, I work near a Ballet company and see how strict they are with form and relentless hours dedicated.
>>
>>42091798
See >>42091712
Yeah people will call you gay whatever you do but meh, While I'm rubbing elbows with 10/10 girls who keep dragging me around to social events where I get laid. Your manhandling sweaty dudes playing soccer or wrestling or whatever the meme sport was at the time. Witch one sounds gayer to you?
As far as the creep part the basic rules is not to hit on girls in your group. Treat them as your friends but never hit on them. But they will introduce to their friends. And they are fair gain.

>>42091803
It was a trip. Definitely didn't miss a chance to take a nap and have a meal.
>>
>>42091749
Did the ballet end up improving your rowing performance?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.