[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh hi, you must be Anon! Nice to meet you! I'll tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>Oh hi, you must be Anon! Nice to meet you! I'll tell you a bit about myself first to make things less awkward. I graduated from Columbia last summer with an Economics degree and now work in the Emerging Markets Bonds division of Morgan Stanley. In college I was president of my Sorority, secretary and vice captain of the D1 lacrosse team, and a national debater.
>Now in my spare time I arrange events for the Manhattan Women Succeeding In Finance Network, volunteer to teach programming in inner city schools, sail, and run marathons for charity. What about you? What university did you go to?
>Oh... I didn't know that state had a Northern state university... Yeah, I guess it was cheaper... What job do you do?
>Oh... Well, what do you do in your spare time?
>Oh cool! You mean as part of a club or side business? No...
>Well... Oops, there's my phone, I have a 2:15... yeah, on a Sunday! Nice meeting you, so sorry we had to cut this short!
>>
I'm dating a girl that's got a lot of accolades and education. She's got two undergraduate degrees and a masters. Graduated with a 3.9 and has done a lot of original research in her field. Honestly, when it comes to women who are super driven, they tend to have one thing they look for in a partner that outweighs everything else.
>>
Nice try. Graduated summa cum laude from a big 10 school, member of phi beta kappa, now studying tax law at a top 10 law school. I won't be impressed by some econ undergrad and I certainly don't ever intend on living in new York, shit is expensive. Plus, I don't really want to find someone as "accomplished" as myself. The vast majority of these people are type a assholes who are persnickity about everything and don't know how to enjoy themselves and relax. I also have to deal with them all day. Give me someone that graduate undergrad with good grades for an education degree and now teaches first graders or some shit. That way they are already good with kids and aren't a giant douche bragging about going to an ivy for undergrad
>>
>>42091572

is it me or are women better at concentrating at doing work/schoolwork than men lol. i ugess they are more organized

driven female friend of mine had a 3.9 unweighted in ap classes and was one of the best in her lacrosse team and ended up going to duke university, while i just ended up going to university of florida for a comp sci degree lol
>>
>>42093967
most guys just dont give a fuck

t. underachiever
>>
File: zd6UbNBV.png (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
zd6UbNBV.png
144KB, 512x512px
>>42091572
>bonds
top kek stay poor nocoiner

Just bought litecoin, easy 20% gains by next week
>>
No one actually talks like this, I'd like to point out.
>>
>>42091572
>letting a girl control the flow of the conversation
If you get talked to like that you were never going to make it.
>>
>>42094019

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

If yo din't buy ark you a a fucking loser
>>
File: 1492229933846.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492229933846.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>42091572

I have had...

>a girl say she needed to go to the bathroom and then just end up leaving and I didnt find out until a half hour later when she texted me
>a girl get up in the middle of a movie and say she needed to leave so she could get up early for church the next morning
>a girl leave in the middle of a date because "I forgot to feed my cat"

I really wish I was normal and knew how to talk to people
>>
>>42094058
That's depressing as fuck. Where do you live?
>>
>>42091572
>hey anonette, i graduated from Full Sail at orlando as a graphic designer
>yeah it pays more than enough for me to pay all my bills and still save money without much effort
>oh yeah, i have plenty hobbies, i read a lot, play guitar and well, my work is also my hobbie so whenever i'm bored i get some extra jobs and i'm happy
>Ok, i have a meeting with a client at 3:00 so i better suit up haha
>it was nice seeing you! if you wanna hang out or something text me right? bye
>>
>columbia
second-tier university compared to HYPSM
>morgan stanley
second-tier firm compared to real banking firms like GS/JPMC/CS/DB
>emerging markets
lmao, this is like on the level of Retail Banking

t. Stanford alumnus and ex-M&A Associate.
>>
>>42093967

schools are specifically designed to appeal to women.
>>
>>42091572
>That's cool, what time are you going to the gym?
>You do squat, right?
>>
>>42094123
Well, to play devil's advocate, it depends on the degree you're going for regarding the school. That said, bragging about any school for an undergrad degree seems stupid. Also, generally a mix of those school are always nice to name drop (though Princeton offers essentially 0 meaningful post grad degrees).

Also, fuck m&a work. What a shit lifestyle
>>
I'm a linguist for the air force. I deploy in spy planes and listen to conversations in foreign countries and translate them.

Driven girls love me as I have a similar drive to be successful, but I'm ridiculously lazy so I don't like doing the hard stuff. Women love that laziness for some reason. Work smart not hard is music to their ears.

But I've dated several PhD candidates for bio informatics, math, psychology and a few regular law students. But my current GF owns a small vintage clothes and clothes repurposing business and I think that's waaaaay sexier for some reason.

Those well decorated and well degree'd girls just end up... boring in conversation and if they're interesting, a lot of them lack soul or the "human spark" that makes them relatable. You'll see this type of girl absolutely freakishly wide eyed and slack jawed when you're talking and when she hears something she can comment on, she gets a practiced and trademarked smile and begins to nod and then makes affirmative noises until she can interject her opinion.

^^ those are mostly the law girls tho and very often in government work.
>>
>>42094019
>it's down 20%
>>
File: jRwVK0O[1].jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O[1].jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>42094042
>tips fedora
>>
>>42091572
>I...I shit-post on a peruvian scissor sharpening forum, so take that.
>>
>>42094276
How is that fedora tipping, that dialogue is so retarded. "Let me spew a million things about me for no reason, hby? Oh jk anon i gtg"
>>
>>42094241
Lmao Air Force. Dropped
>>
I feel like an unambitious fuck when I meet people like this. None of the university club/greek life/volunteering shit ever mattered to me. I just want to do martial arts, lift weights, work as a carpenter, live on a small farm with some strong sons and a wife
>>
>>42091572
>/fit/ thinks this is the type of person that isnt an autist

in reality this is the type of person where you pretend to get a work call and leave in the middle of meeting them. may as well shake someones hand and then launch into a full speech about how there are too many moe lolis in current anime. normal conversation doesnt sound like a car salesmans sales pitch
>>
File: 1418428681936.jpg (184KB, 823x523px) Image search: [Google]
1418428681936.jpg
184KB, 823x523px
>>42091572
>oh so you are trying to be like men and are worsening good companies because you got the opportunity from a weak civilization that does not know what to do anymore? How cute!
>try not to crash anything like Marissa Mayer did to yahoo with her female intellect, cuti :))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>42091572
>Did a bachelor Economics but dropped out because I hated it
>concluded uni simply wasn't for me and I would hate office life even more
>got some machining and welding certifications, did that for a while + construction or moving jobs
>started working offshore doing the shitty odd jobs
>working my way up over the years as I gain experience
>juicy paycheck + being off for weeks at a time allows me to travel and do/buy whatever the fuck I like
>still happy almost every day I didn't join that salaryman rat race
Now tell me about you as a person and not a spreadsheet, you do have some remnants of a personality buried beneath all those accolades... right? A random anecdote or joke... no?
>>
>>42094058
The last girl I dated was a hockey superfan and had me drive her home at like 7:30 because her favorite team were down by 4 points in a game they had to win to get into the wildcard.

She was actually tore up though and was upset that I lost interest afterwards. Bitch, you had to check your phone to follow the game, there weren't any TVs on that bar.

Shame, her dad was a cool dude.
>>
>>42091572
What srat, bitch
>>
>>42096115
Quotas are dumb, but Mary Barra seems to be doing all right.
>>
>>42094058
ooh baby a TRIPLE
>>
File: 1499051649508.jpg (146KB, 635x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1499051649508.jpg
146KB, 635x1010px
>>42091572
I'll just run thug game and get really touchy and make it really clear that I could easily kill her with my bare hands
>>
>>42091572
to be honest i would've left the second she starts listing personal achievements like its a fucking job interview or something.

I want want to be with someone who's a well rounded person, and not someone who's ganna make coming home feel like job #2.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.