[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>teenagers from the school I teach at show up at my gym while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2939.png (198KB, 911x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.png
198KB, 911x669px
>teenagers from the school I teach at show up at my gym while I'm wearing my gymslut short shorts and low hang wifebeater
>>
>>42090453
If you're embarrassed about people you know seeing you wearing your gym gear, perhaps you should consider changing what you wear to the gym.

Alternatively, you could try not giving a shit what some stupid kids think, say, or do.
>>
>>42090495
The girls already sexually assault me, and desu this doesn't help
They already asked me to arm wrestle last week and I crushed them all
>>
>>42090453
How about you dress and act like a respectable man? As a teacher you must set a good example to the students, also when you are not 'working'.

source: I am a teacher.
>>
Are you roleplaying right now
>>
>>42090453
Fuck them
Post results
>>
>>42090560
I'd probably go to jail or at least get fired
>>
>>42090525
If a child asks you to make physical contact with them even for a "game" as an adult educator you're obligated to decline that arm wrestling should have never happened I hope those girls claim you raped them and you get sent to prison for 25 yrs
>>
>>42090537
I like to show off my gains when I'm in gym mode
I have to wear these stupid shirts all the time at work that make me look puffy and make my butt look big
>>
just jerk off
>>
>>42090573
Nice shut-in world you want to live in, faggot.
>>
>>42090573
(You)
>>
So now you've gone from roleplaying to responding to the same posts twice. What a thrill your life must be.
>>
>>42090570
Haha, he lives in America.
>tfw 16 year old pussy is legal in almost every country but not USA
>>
>>42090629
???
>>
File: images.png (13KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 282x179px
>>42090769
>>
>>42090453
L O N D O N
>>
squat
>>
>>42090573
Impressed that you put "game" in quotation marks, yet failed to use basically any other form of punctuation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.