[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does squeezing my butt while weight lifting help my glues get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170710-025837.png (683KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-025837.png
683KB, 720x1280px
Yes I'm new to this, plus I want an ass like hers.
Is it necessary to squeeze?

Pic related: Instagram model who worked 3 yrs for her body. She's my motivation now
>>
>>42090106
Glutes*
>>
>>42090106
No
>>
>young girl with high natural estrogen or on the pill
>goes up 20 lbs
>gets a larger butt since female hormones store fat in this region
>"I built a butt with weight training"

womyn.jpg
>>
>I don't want to squeeze, maybe I don't have to

You definitely do and even if there's a 1% chance it's effective the cost is 0 so just do it.
>>
It is literally impossible to squeeze your glutes other than at a point in which the bar is already locked out, if you do this you would likely hyperextend your spine and hurt yourself. Glutes are only isometrically contracted in the squat and really any vertical hip extension.

If you want to specifically target glutes, something that is not guaranteed to make your glutes larger either for that matter, you need to do barbell hip thrusts or sprints.
>>
>>42090106
9/10 before and after pictures with women showing off their new ass are fake
this one included
she got implants

I squat 3pl8 for reps and my ass is big, but you can also see the muscles

this random cunt probably did some retarded shit like 5lb squats in the smith machine and she's claiming to have gotten a bigger butt from that? fuck no
her ass has no ZERO muscle definition on it so clearly she got butt surgery and gained weight like all the other Instagram sluts
>>
File: 1495996012233.gif (2MB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
1495996012233.gif
2MB, 400x444px
>>42090106
This thread is an apsoloute rollercoaster ride.
>>
Hip thrusts hit your quads and hamstrings hard. People need to stop recommending them as a holy grail glute exercise. Cable pull throughs after compound lifts and clams and donkey kicks before your main lifts for glute activation.
>>
>>42090258
Tell me more about these different types of exercise pls
>>
>>42090258
Aye, nice glute activation meme. Have you been watching epic fitnessyoutubaaz lately?

Do an exercise properly and you won't have to activate shit, your body uses all musclefibers needed for a movement no matter what bullshit you did before. You retards only "feel the activation" cause the muscle has been exhausted before the exercise already
>>
>>42090210
>apsoloute
>>
>>42090106
apsoloutely nice buns
>>
>>42090315
retard didn't even read the op
>>
File: pepe[1].jpg (28KB, 774x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepe[1].jpg
28KB, 774x386px
>>42090106
>Is it necessary to squeeze?
>>
>>42090106
How much do ass implants weigh?
>>
>>42090185
Maybe there are women on /fit/
>>
>>42090148
this guy gets it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.