[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up early and full of energy >have nutritious but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499081484999.jpg (11KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1499081484999.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
>wake up early and full of energy
>have nutritious but light breakfast
>looking forward to lifting
>can't find gym clothes anywhere
>forgot to wash them
>>
>>42089715
>mfw same happens to me
>lift in underwear only because home gym masterrace

im the boss of this gym
>>
>>42089715
Me this morning.

Luckily its just the shorts though; I had a clean top and socks. The top is the worst to wear again; I sweat like such a mad cunt it smells stale and piss-like if I have to wear it and sweat in it again.

I don't sweat from my legs as much so shorts ain't too bad.
>>
>>42089732
>I don't sweat from my legs as much so shorts ain't too bad
mirin 60kg squat
>>
>>42089732
i dont know why but since like 3 months my sweat smells like fucking horse stall, literally

and i shower like twice daily

Yesterday i did some high rep squats and holy shit its fine before you take shirt off but afterwards holy shit.

I throw it at my sister sometimes for bants since i "rent" room at her house
>>
>>42089749
do you fuck her too (as a prank)?
>>
File: acidbased.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
acidbased.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>42089749

sounds like vegan / pea based protein.
when I tried a jar of that stuff --- yikes !
all of my excretions reeked of ammonia.

>I tried so hard and got so far
>>
>>42089742
More like 85kg lmao

No but i still sweat from my upper body more. Not like I don't sweat at all; just less.
>>
>>42089757
actually only thinf changed was gomad
but i dialed down the milk lately and its the same shit

i eat a fuckload of meat
>>
How do I breakfast healthily? I thought my all-bran fruit and fiber with whole milk and a yogurt was healthy but it's more calories and sugar than I want.
>>
>>42090581
have your all-bran without fruit (reduces sugar)
have semi-skimmed milk (less fat, same amount of protein)
use 0% fat greek yoghurt, or skyr (protein yoghurt)
>>
>>42091319
They don't sell semi-skimmed in France as far as I'm aware, or Skyr for that matter. I'll buy Greek yogurt and regular all-bran next time, thanks for the help!
>>
>>42091342
even better, mix your all-bran with greek yoghurt and if it tastes a little bit too sour add a little bit of honey. Will taste just as good if not better than your normal breakfast and pack much more protein.
Either that or have the bran with milk as usual but substitute the yoghurt with cottage cheese
>>
>>42091365
That sounds good, I'll start doing that tomorrow.
>>
>having breakfast
>>
>working out in clothes
>>
>>42091534
???
>>
>>42091615

it's a waste of time, get some extra sleep instead and tough it out until lunch
>>
>>42091680
I feel nauseous in the morning and food is the only thing that stops it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.