[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I get mad acne from eating dairy/lifting >back and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1450067066164.png (202KB, 414x413px) Image search: [Google]
1450067066164.png
202KB, 414x413px
>tfw I get mad acne from eating dairy/lifting
>back and chest are ruined to the point of not being able to go around shirtless anymore
>might need laser to fade the postinfamatory shit that they leave

I didn't want to show off my muscles anyway.
>>
>>42089325
have you thought about taking zinc and more frequent showers
>>
have you thought about avoiding dairy you retarded fuck?
>>
>>42089372
actually, this is even better, i take back my previous question.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT NOT EATIN DAIRY YOU STUPID FUCK?
>>
>>42089372
>>42089374
I'm not really sure if it's from dairy or not. My back and chest started getting fucked up right when I started lifting. I used to eat some dairy before that.
>>
>>42089397
Holy fucking shit, I wish I could sterilize you through the internet. Stop eating all dairy for a month or two and see how you progress.

I had digestive issues and chronic diahrrea. When I stopped having dairy, the diahrreas stopped too.
>>
>>42089325
>>42089372
Dude, instead of dropping dairy, switch to human milk. Just the thought of consuming another species' milk is beyond bizzare to me.

You can get some on onlythebreast.com and similar sites.

Also, switch to cold showers, helped me immensly.
>>
File: V5-1236224-400_HTF.jpg (66KB, 1064x1240px) Image search: [Google]
V5-1236224-400_HTF.jpg
66KB, 1064x1240px
Do Accutane. I'm not sure if I'll ever get my shit lazerd off. There's so much of it, OP. So much hypertrophic and keloid scarring all over my torso
on both sides. The derma would probably milk my wallet dry. It's BS. Should be free. I wouldn't care if others viewed acne scars like they view battle scars instead of "eww what a mutant lol!!!" Pic related is what I wear one the rare occasions I go to a water park. Forget about being shirtless at a party or something.
>>
File: 1499454070665.jpg (31KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499454070665.jpg
31KB, 630x620px
>>42090035
>Just the thought of consuming another species' milk is beyond bizzare to me

go away vegan faggot
>>
What do you eat other than dairy? Including any protein powder if you use one and the type of protein in it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.