[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>redpill me on saturated fat I don't know what to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1672.jpg (48KB, 360x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1672.jpg
48KB, 360x520px
>redpill me on saturated fat
I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>42089232
clogged arteries, according to studies.
>>
>every mainstream body of qualified experts

Saturated fats raise your risk of developing heart disease. They mainly do this by increasing the amount of LDL (bad) cholesterol circulating in your blood, which increases your risk of heart disease and any disease affected by diminished blood flow, an effect documented in decades worth of studies conducted by many groups of scientists around the world.

>amateur blogs and fad diet books and "documentaries"

Saturated fat is good for you because the government says they're bad, therefore they must be good because the government is a liar, and it's as simple as that

Who to believe?!
>>
i eat fuckin loads of sat fats as it turns out (just started recently logging my eating habbits after eating the same shit for like 4 months) my doc said my blood pressure is the lowest hes ever seen and to keep doing whatever i was doing
>>
File: 1474448438142.gif (1010KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
1474448438142.gif
1010KB, 350x264px
>>42089265
>>42089353
>tfw love salami
>>
>>42089353
Good goyim.
>>
>>42089496

Salami's a double whammy. High in saturated fat and as a processed meat it's carcinogenic.
>>
File: Merchant1.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant1.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>saturated fat bad for you
>estrogens in the food and water good for you
Trust our scientific studies goy.
>>
>>42089265
>>42089353
4chan is usually quite contrarian but it seems so eager to gobble up the lipid hypothesis. Weird.
>>
>>42089729
Saturated fat increases cholesterol, cholesterol is the precursor to estrogen
>>
>>42089747
>cholesterol is the precursor to estrogen
and testosterone
>>
>>42089745

>gobble up the lipid hypothesis

You mean accept reality?
>>
>>42089751

and cortisol, which lowers testosterone
>>
>>42089487
Did you lose weight since your last bp testing?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.