[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags, this is real fitness, not that pointless lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: military-welfare1.jpg (93KB, 553x700px) Image search: [Google]
military-welfare1.jpg
93KB, 553x700px
Hey fags,

this is real fitness, not that pointless lifting bullshit that most of you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5PhvzPuSQ

Speed, explosiveness, endurance

Bulky, useless muscles =/= fitness

nobody is impressed with how many bicep curls you can do
>>
>>42088924
>nobody is impressed with how many bicep curls you can do
You're right. High reps are useless. Always up the weight if you can do more than 12.
>>
>>42088924
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT DISTANCE RUNNERS

I ran varsity cross country and track in high school. My 5k PR was 17:30 and my mile PR was 4:47. I was a skinny little bitch. Everyone told me that I needed to eat more and put on some muscle. Nobody gave a fuck how fast I was, all they cared about was how buff and good looking the football players were.

Fast forward a few years I am an intermediate lifter. Now I see this shit. Stop lying to us, OP. People laugh at distance runners.
>>
>>42088924
now add the other 9 events in the decathlon and I'll come much closer to agreeing with you
>>42089004
sure normies don't care about your 5k or your mile pr, but I'm mirin your times. I think most athletes of any sort can recognize and appreciate hard work and dedication
>>
File: IMG_3349.jpg (73KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3349.jpg
73KB, 960x948px
>>42088924

>You haven't protected the US from a legitimate threat in over 50 years!

True, but by no means the fault of the enlisted man. Mostly due to CIA, JCS, Nat Sec advisor, Sec State, etc etc, engaging in war profiteering, influence brokering, neocolonialism, and all the associated work that is necessary to sustain the global diplomatic and military hegemony needed to keep these scams running.
>>
>>42089147

btw Eisenhower was right. go watch his farewell address if haven't, he called it fifty years ago.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.