[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I can go to the gym for 7 hours but the thing is I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /fit/

I can go to the gym for 7 hours but the thing is I have intense social anxiety.

I spent the last 48 hours laying on the floor day dreaming about killing myself.

It's really hard to leave my apartment, can I get some motivation?
>>
Think about why you wanted to lift in the first place and use that for motivation.

Nobody at the gym cares about you at all. You have freedom there to be weak and lift low weight (though it's heavy for you) Just get off of the floor and go tonight
>>
>>42087939
You weren't dreaming very hard. Lie back down and try again, pussy.
>>
>>42087939
End it or go to the gym and get embarrassed at first a couple of times.
>>
>>42087939

No one cares about you. You are background noise. There are better things to look at than you. If by some chance someone does glance at you, you'll quickly be forgotten.
If you live no one will notice, if you die no one will notice.

Go fucking lift
>>
>>42088828
It's a gym with only one bench, though.
>>
take some test, it will make you grow some balls

10/10 anxiety fix
>>
>>42087939

Man I can't relate at all. I spent the whole day daydreaming about how cool it would be to rob a bank and get away with it. What's so cool about being dead?
>>
>>42087939
ITs wirse when you realize you need a spotter for deadlifts that watches your form unless you want to be so autistic and film yourself, which should be far more embarrassing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.