[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the rock really natty? He's gone on record saying that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is the rock really natty?

He's gone on record saying that he did do steroids once when he was 18-19 but never again after that, but I mean look at this guy. He's had two careers that guys are known for using steroids in (pro wrestling and action movies) Did his time with it when he was young really affect him that much or is his God tier genetics? Or is he just lying?
>>
>>42085836
>Is the rock really natty?
100% natural hormones going into his quads every day.
>>
>>42085836
Not at all. Met him early in his career when he was still part of the nation of domination at a golds gym. He wasn't small at all, but not anywhere as huge as he is now. Especially considering he isn't getting any younger but can still gain muscle so easily. It's okay. He's entertaining but to make the claim he's natty is bullshit.
Inb4 muh samoan genes
>>
>>42085892
I mean if you look at who his parents are genetics are a large part of it.

But I figured there was no way that was all it was.
>>
File: Goldie.png (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Goldie.png
12KB, 512x512px
You guys are worse than fucking women
>>
Rock is rich enough to afford the best stuff in the world.
>>
>>42086077

Yeah man, it's the brand name creatine and whey.
>>
He's probably on some gear but isn't super crazy about it. He can afford it with ease so he's getting the best stuff.
>>
>>42086069
no u
>>
>>42086069

>t. roastie
>>
How many 45 year old men look like The Rock? There's your answer
>>
>>42085836
Yeah. The Rock is natty. On an unrelated note, I have some magic beans for sale if you're interested.
>>
>>42085836
Lurk 2 years before posting. No he's not fucking natty. Don't post again before you can tell by looking at someone.
>>
>>42085836
I've started to notice that a lot of these bodybuilder guys use the "I tried it once when it was legal/I was young but never after that." Arnold says the exact same thing when asked about steroids, but we all know the only time he's stopped is when he was in the governor's office. Maybe even not then, though. I think the "I tried it once" is code to basically say "yeah, I do steroids and they're cool and all, but I gotta keep up appearances"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.