[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else experience jawline acne from lifting routine or high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Anyone else experience jawline acne from lifting routine or high protein/dairy diet? I only get it in this area nowhere else.

I eat a lot of beef, cheese and drink 1-2 tall glasses of milk a day.

I can usually get it to go away for a week by washing my pillow cases but it starts up again 2 weeks in. Should I wash my pillow case every week?
>>
What jawline?,you're a fuckin jawlet
>>
>>42084961
Yes. Wash your pillowcase. Also use a drier face wash.
>>
>>42084977
thats a pic from google
>>
>>42084981
I use bar soap to wash myself. Do you mean a special acne cleanser? I probably should pick some up.
>>
are you sure it's not from shaving
>>
>>42085040
Yeah, an acne dash wash could probably help. I didn't have a whole lot of success with it, but my dermatologist supplied me with some sort of pill to take that cleared r right up. It's been over ten years so I don't really remember the name of it.
>>
>>42084961
>I eat a lot of beef, cheese and drink 1-2 tall glasses of milk a day.
that'll do it.
>>
>>42084961
Stop eating dairy/drinking dairy. Meat and gluten can also cause hormone imbalance and inflammation. No doubt dairy though.
>>
>>42084961

That's probably ingrown hairs. Quit being cheap with your razors. Buy good blades and replace them when they are dull.
>>
>>42085200
But dairy is an excellent source of casein protein
>>
>>42084961
Stop eating Refined Sugar, Wash your bedsheets and Pillow cases every 3 day intervals longest and for the love of god don't over-wash your face.

Once if a day before bed and maybe once every morning, A quick wash and occasionally some product for very specific things and your golden. DO NOT USE SOAP BARS.
>>
i used to get those big inflamed acne pimples when i was drinking whey regularly. cut it out of my diet and havent noticed any of them lately
>>
>>42084961
LOL dumb white trash. If you can get it to go away by washing your filthy pillow cases then logically you should focus on washing your pillow cases more often. I'd even recommend, wait for it, changing to a clean pillow case every few days. Mindblowing stuff I know. Go Trump!
>>
>>42085104
That's shave acne. Probably uses a shit razor and has a shit shave routine.
>>
>>42085040
Wait, you don't mean you use bar soap on your face/neck/sensitive regions, do you? That will fuck up your skin, never do that. Use a gentle cleanser intended for your face, and change your pillow sheet twice a week. Drink more water too.
>>
Work your way up to drinking kombucha 3 cups a day. Starting from half a cup xday one week, one cup xday one week, then two, then three. Make it yourself though. I had moderate acne, and everytime I had a daity meal (I skipped them a lot because of acne), I got zits. After 4 months of kombucha, my skin is clearer than ever. I just wash it once when I wake up with a glycerin soap, and once after gym or before bed if I didn't train that day.

Good luck
>>
>>42084961
I get spots like that on the crease under my adam's apple if I'm careless while shaving, but nowhere near that brutal.
>>
>>42084961
Get a mate to cum on your jaw and then rub it in to the acne. Leave for the rest of the day and repeat once or twice a week.
>>
>>42086944
Pipe down nigger
>>
>>42085200
No I have found it to be the dairy and grains/bread gluten nothing to do with meat humans are very adapted to meat not so much dairy and grains which are more recent. I still recommend some dairy to get enough calcium but try and get organic yoghurt and have 300-400ml then have some COOKED spinach to make up for lack of other dairy cook it because its easier for stomach again.
>>
>>42087494
unless the meat is pumped full of crap then maybe.
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (741KB, 2444x1760px) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
741KB, 2444x1760px
>>42084961

Gymcel cuck!

It's all about the face.

I would advise you get jaw surgery, lower bodyfat, get a thick neck, and get a natural tan fromt he sun. And get rid of those numale cuckold glasses. And also get on a skincare routine.
>>
You're probably allergic to dairy. Stop eating dairy and see if it goes awhey.
>>
>>42084961

dont use bar soap on your face

use CeraVe or something
>>
File: image.png (898KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
898KB, 750x1334px
>>42086944
>sees pic from google images
>chims out
Kek
>>
>>42087510
Some of those guys actually look ok
>>
>>42084961
Try ~2g of vitamin B5/day.

Also get a prescription sulfur wash and shower right after you work out.
>>
>>42088524
LOL no
>>
>>42085200
>hormone imbalance
such as HIGH TEST?
>>
Not being funny or anything, no homo and shit like that BUT a dab of SEMEN on a spot drys it up if left on over night, wash it off in the morning before you go out tho.
No joke n all this works like nothing else
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.