[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 55

File: maxresdefault.jpg (305KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
305KB, 2560x1440px
Post PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, and thicc power sluts.

Powerliftingeneral.com

>don't skip your curls edition
>>
>feel pretty
Well, feelings don't change reality
>>
File: 963.png (60KB, 200x167px)
963.png
60KB, 200x167px
>arms of a 15yo boy @oppic
>>
3rd for depression
>>
Fucking cunts
>>42084883
>>42084880
>>42084877
>>42084868
>>
>>42084883
Nothing is enjoyable anymore. I dunno what to do. I have no friends and I have BPD. I don't even have motivation to do the only two things that made me happy, lifting and hiking. Maybe I should just kill myself. Bench and deadlifts today were actually alright but it's still all pointless. Why am I even living this boring life anymore? What am I supposed to do? Everything sucks and I am always lonely
>>
>>42084908
>bpd
Just gotta wait for your up to come up, you crazy emotional coaster you
>>
File: IMG_1104.jpg (27KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
27KB, 320x263px
Mfw people put USAPL lifter on their instagram profile and then 198 weight class or 220 weight class and they look like they clearly roid and have "totals" that would place them top 3 in the world
>>
>>42084916
There is no up. Just emptiness when I have no friends or craziness when I do

And right now all I am is empty. Sometimes I try to delude myself into happiness but it just fades away. I don't really enjoy anything. I kind of just want to die
>>
>>42084908
Go take some responsibility and live a meaningful life. Clean your bloody room and see if your father needs help in the underworld.
>>
>>42084962
Ex GF has BPD so I don't have the highest opinion of your kind, sry
>>
File: happy packer pepe.png (97KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
happy packer pepe.png
97KB, 335x375px
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVxurXgkC_/

remember to try hard, my friends.
>>
>>42084970
I do have responsibility but right now I'm on break from Uni. I applied for a job but didn't get hired. I am totally bored and useless. My room doesn't need any cleaning and my dad's the one who made me this way so fuck him

>>42084972
I honestly don't blame you and understand where you're coming from. BPD people can be cunts, especially those who aren't self aware and thus even more selfish than aware people such as myself
>>
>>42085007
>responsibility
>on break from Uni.

Pick one and only one child
>>
>>42085007
>my dad's the one who made me this way so fuck him
Poor baby whos parents are supporting him through college, which is daycare for faggots that have no life experience
>>
>>42085006
>squats 265 kg and like 8 rpe

Wtf alex
>>
>>42085006
RPE0 nice job talentcuck
>>
>>42085006
>that lower back rounding at the bottom of the squat

Stay safe friend
>>
am I being retarded or does 3x int high not actually have any progression??

your max doesnt go up each week like the medium volume, and the week 4 amrap puts your e1RM at the same weight as the max your initial max???????
>>
>>42085019
What do you suggest I do in the meantime then? I used to pore myself
>>
>>42084894
I think you look good either way, no homo
>>
>>42085122
Just put weight on the bar every 1 to 3 weeks, retard
>>
>>42085050
Kys faggot, my mom pays for college and bless her for that. My dad's an asshole and abused her and I

>>42085133
*pore myself into lifting but now it feels empty
>>
>>42085148
>My dad's an asshole
Trip on sean

You don't know shit. Quit blaming everyone. Get a job and support yourself. Quit wasting your time and get productive. Find a girl to fuck or something. Join a church. Whiny faggot.
>>
>>42085138
can a non-retard answer my question pls
>>
>>42085162
>>42085162
Not Sean. I'm not blaming anyone but myself. I do know my dad is an asshole for a fact. I understand why he does what he does but it doesn't excuse it.

You're right though, I do need to find something to do but I dunno what. None of the things you listed seem possible. I've been trying to get a job but no one's hired me despite applying to shitty minimum wage jobs. And even then I'll still feel unfulfilled and empty
>>
>>42085122
>am I being retarded
Sounds like it, yes.
>AMAP - if you get 5-6, bump your max up 5 pounds. If you get 7+, bump your max up 10 pounds
>>
>>42085357
so its just supposed to be one increase of 5-10 at the end of a 4 week cycle? 3x int med is 5-10 lb /week. why are they both called 3x int if theyre so different? I would have thought high would just be med with extra volume
>>
>>42084908
Go see a psychiatrist and get med prescribed.
>>
>>42085357
>>42085406
also, the amrap is 85% which you do 4x3 of on w3d1, which is harder than 1x5 imo
>>
>>42085162
>church

lol
>>
>>42085439
Lol no

He doesn't need to externalize his shitty life for some cuck

He needs a meaningful life. Go do some shit
>>
>>42085135
Big guy, big guns
>>
>>42085439
Perhaps. Meds for my brand of mental illness usually turn people into emotionless zombies and I don't want that but I guess therapy is worth giving a shot
>>
>>42085493
>church
>lol

Social group. Good people. Job contacts. Girls with families. Possible relationships. A sense of purpose.

Fake it it you have to. Im an atheist and attend church regularly.
>>
File: SumoDL.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SumoDL.webm
1MB, 640x640px
I don't want to test my maxes at the end of every month of nuckols 28 free programs. What can I do instead?
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWTfriSBGaE/

Badly outsquatted by an 18 y/o girl lads
>>
>>42085516
bipolar or borderline?
>>
>>42085521
I went to UU church when I was a kid and I could kind of see doing that again but pretending to believe in a magic sky man just to expand my social circle is a bit past me desu. I don't disagree with the basic "church people are decent people" concept though.
>>
>>42085521
Not a bad idea. I am not an atheist, but I knew a few agnostics that attended a church regularly and what you wrote was their reasoning.
>>
File: IMG_4609.jpg (44KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4609.jpg
44KB, 680x447px
>>42084908

Have you considered nootropics?

A good stack for moderate depression and anxiety is theanine, 5htp, and tyrosine, which will help your GABA, serotonin and dopamine receptors, respectively.

Pregnenolone, a precursor neurohormone, is also useful periodically, though I wouldn't recommend using it long-term, maybe once or twice a week if you're expecting a long day of activity, cognitive or physical.

It could also help to talk to someone, look into local counseling services.

If you drink heavily, try to cut back as alcohol abuse is directly correlated to depression.

You may also want to take a B vitamin complex, as b vitamins are necessary for proper neurotransmitter synthesis.

If you're having trouble sleeping, I recommend melatonin and 3-4 grams of Glycine. This is a new combo I'm trying and it has helped me feel much more rested in the mornings.

Don't lose hope, anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>42085527
Add ten pounds.
>>
>>42085516
I have Psychotic Maniac Depression and I didn't have any problems with the meds.
My psychiatrist said that only used to happen with very antiquate meds.
And you can always stop taking a med if you don't like it.

Going to the doctor was best thing I did in the last few years.

Don't let people on the internet scare you, they are all stupid. See: >>42085501
>>
>>42085521
Just ain't my thing. Not gonna lie to have friends, I don't believe in that stuff

>>42085532
Borderline

>>42085551
I'll consider this, thank you
>>
>>42085406
>so its just supposed to be one increase of 5-10 at the end of a 4 week cycle?
Yes.
They're not that different tho, imho. I can't really speak for Greg about why they are the way they are, tho.
High is just Med with extra volume, which means you're less likely to recover each week, and thus it's a bad idea to increase the training max along with the weekly increases of both intensity and volume.
>>42085449
The point of the three first weeks is to get you stronger, the fourth is to get rid of some fatigue and test whether you're stronger.
>>
good to know everyone here is a schizo mentally insane crazy freak LOL really explains a lot to be honest
>>
>>42085574
I've read lots of reports of people losing all emotion, feeling like zombies, etc due to meds. But I guess more research is warranted. Thank you for the support anon
>>
>>42085622
I'm normal ...
>>
>>42085527
Do the fourth week anyway, but be a bit conservative with the AMRAP. The fourth week, practically a deload week, will do you good and not dedract from your long-term progress in any way.
>>
>>42085630
Okay Dino
>>
>>42085651
good guess
Guess you know who's the sane one around here mr schizo
>>
File: mfw.jpg (51KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
51KB, 641x530px
>>42085674
>>
>>42085602
google bpdtransformation. it is quite common for them to recover.
I had a diagnosed bpd gf. she wasnt that bad
>>
>>42085624
Bodrerline? What does BPD mean then? borderline Psychotic Depression?

With new meds it happens some times but usually only lasts while you are getting used to it.
Also most people only take it for some months, so even if you have no feelings while the treatment lasts, after it you will have your life back.

I started Seroquel(anti psychotic) this year, during the first month I indeed didn't have much emotions and was super focused. After that I got back to normal.

There are many possible med combinations and everyone is different. If you can't deal with the collaterals ask you doctor to change it or prescribe some humor stabilizer.

The worst thing that could happen is you stopping the treatment and going back to how your life is now.
>>
>>42085710
borderline personality disorder
>>
>reposting in the real thread

it isn't even fair how quickly my body starts to look like shit after I jump off RP. Took a full week off for my birthday and for a vacation to the lake and this is what happens. Yeah, there's a lighting difference but the change is DEFINITELY more than just the change in lighting. Obviously it'll bounce right back after I get started again but still, fuck me that's obnoxious.
also reposting todays deadlifts

>288/635 single
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWV2OnSnA1E/?taken-by=norsefat

>265/585 set of four
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWV3NYMnThz/?taken-by=norsefat
>>
>>42085602
Say what you want but churches are generally filled with fairly well-adjusted people

It's not uncommon for those that are mentally ill and general failures to resent those that have normal lives

You should try swallowing your pride and going to church
>>
is Mike T natty?
>>
>>42085829
Sucks to be the type to blow up just by thinking about eating above maintenance.
>>42085887
Yes.
>>
>>42085829
Shitfuck, sorry, took me until now to realize what you wrote.

Happy (belated) birthday, Norse!
>>
>>42085888
>It's not uncommon for those that are mentally ill and general failures to resent those that have normal lives
not surprised
>>
File: 1497388062069.jpg (41KB, 572x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497388062069.jpg
41KB, 572x719px
>>42085964
its funny, because what you wrote here >>42085908 is 100% true too lmao.

just looking at a brownie is enough to immediately feel stronger but also increase belt notch by 1.

Thanks senpai, appreciate it! was way worth it, had a damn goood time. Hopping back on RP now tho
>>
>>42085006
Fuck you

You try dealing with sinus infections off and on for 3 years

Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Does a max effort approach work well for accessories, chinups, rows, other isolations etc?

So I set a target of like 50 reps and just do as many sets as it takes until 50 reps with 1RIR each set and up the weight when I manage to get 50 over 4 or 5 sets or something?
>>
>>42085006
post gf IG you normie fucking shit
>>
>>42085681
bring trappy back pls
>>
>>42085006
this makes me want to kill my gde self
>>
Monday 7/10/17

Clean and Jerk: Max

95% x 1 x 2; 90% x 1 x 2

Back Squat: 2 Rep Max

95% x 2; 90% x 2

Push Press: 2 Rep Max

95% x 2; 90% x 2

Drop Snatch: Max

Jerk Drive: Max

Bench Press: 2 Rep Max

95% x 2; 90% x 2

Weighted Sit Ups: 5 x 5

what on Gods fucking green earth is this?
>>
Question about benching, when I keep my ass on the bench, I feel loose. Just how much am I supposed to keep it on the bench?

Firmly planted or should I try to get my hips as high as possible so that very edge of my ass is on the bench?
>>
>>42086978
Tell me your push press. I need to laugh.
>>
>>42086989
I prefer the latter. Feels tighter that way. Personal preference though.
>>
>>42086978
>what on Gods fucking green earth is this?
A shit routine because you have a shit coach
>>
Need some advice with an injury, or just any ideas of what to do. I have been to multiple physiotherapists, chiropractors, what not, and none have been able to help me long term. I live in Canada and while our health care is glorified for being free, it's essentially completely fucking useless in this scenario. Anyways, onto the injury.

I hurt my SI joint about a year ago now. Spent the last 6 months rehabbing it, doing all the right things, guided by a physio-therapist. Corrected multiple mobility shortcomings. Have spent months working on uni-lateral stability, glute strength, core strength. Stretching every possible muscle connected to my hip you could imagine. I took 6 months off of back squats and deadlifts. Completely. Under advice of my therapist I tried to deadlift again, felt a little bit of irritation so I stopped. Fast forward to now, have been able to front squat with zero pain for three weeks. Slowly building back up. Tonight I was in the gym doing front squats, everything was normal, then my third set in with like 65% of my max my back just randomly gives out. Keep in mind the weight I was doing is a joke, could have done it for a set of 15, but for whatever reason as soon as I hit depth my back just said fuck you, sudden pain in my SI joint again, and now I have rewinded 6 fucking months of aggressive rehabilitation. I'm at a loss right now, what is wrong with my body? I went from back squatting 405 at 17 years old and 165lbs to being 20 years old now and snapping my shit on front squats that look completely normal and move ridiculously easy.

Any ideas? I have tried everything under the sun. Seen every video, been to therapy, worked on every imbalance day in day out. I'm at a loss, on the verge of giving up lifting a weight ever again
>>
>>42087132
it's time to become an upper body bro and just do some cardio to keep your legs """"toned"""

a pain free life is more important than your squat and deadlift numbers
>>
should i deload for week 6 or just start the next cycle (c6w)?
>>
>15
Nutty https://www.instagram.com/p/BWS7ZrbAGHA/
>>
>>42086978
How much are you paying your coach?
>>
>>42087132
it probably just takes more time friend.
>>
File: pepe89.jpg (6KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
pepe89.jpg
6KB, 250x173px
>>42087078
boi do you think I know that

>>42087113
funny cause he's one of the best on the east coast with high connections among USAW and IWF alike

but I'm sure you know a lot more than he does

we are ending off LSUS in the peaking phase and we have been doing rep maxes on every lift we train 2 days out of the week for the last 10 weeks

if it says anything about the program I did by old 1rm on squat for a 3rm

so

tldr

shut up you worthless subhuman retard powerlifting fake athlete

you dont know shit, you talk nothing but shit and you are shit

crawl back into the cesspool you came from with your fake faggot man sport and go sniff nose-tork scream and pick up a bar to your waist as if your"sport" means anything
>>
>>42087335
>pepe89
Are the other 88 pepes just as low res as that one?
>>
File: rarepepe14.png (2MB, 2408x2408px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe14.png
2MB, 2408x2408px
>>42087347
not inherently
>>
>>42087335
>one of the best on the east coast with high connections among USAW and IWF alike
>they let Panzer join
>pick one

Post your meet videos :^)
>>
File: pepe68.png (4KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
pepe68.png
4KB, 477x539px
>>42087388
>p-panzer pls stop raping me with your words
>>
>>42087416
>Desperately deflecting from your pathetic lifts
Remind me again what your jerk is?
>>
>>42087335
dumb frog poster
>>
>>42087158
I've been an upper body bro for the most part aside from rehab exercises. I totally agree with the pain free life thing but I would still like to be able to move functionally without my back deciding to implode.

>>42087194
You are probably right, although I am losing the best years of my life to back pain. I come from an athletic back ground and was able to lift pain/injury free for close to 2 years before this episode. I've taken things as slow as possible while working hard to correct all imbalances and my body still gives out, meanwhile there's a tons of young yolos who don't do mobility at all and never seem to get injured. Just frustrated.
>>
>>42087416
My btn push press is 265 lbs at 192. What is your jerk?
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (98KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
98KB, 512x512px
>Layne Norton back on the platform

THEY SAID YOU WERE DONE
THEY SAID YOU HAD NO CHANCE
SACRIFICE TO WIN
>>
Have a friend that i think has borderline personality disorder. He gets psychotic episodes every now and then. Usually in combination with drugs, but it have also happened without. He used to get serious fucking fits of anger when he was drunk. He'd go nuts on someone and start swinging for no fucking reason or an imagined reason.

Over time he wore me out psychologically, he used to subtly refer to my weaknesses and insecurities in offhanded ways and seemed to enjoy when i felt anxiety or shame or felt bad about my self. Like he enjoyed it, and over time he did it more and more until i had no self confidence left. I used to ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen or even deny that it did. That didnt do anything good for me.

He also needed constant attention and validation and if i didnt give it to him he used to punish me in indirect ways or just do something to annoy me. Like he would put on music and shit that could be related to someones insecurities or hang ups and use that as ways of sending messages or whatever while pretending not to. So one sit there and wonder "is this for real? Is this dude really consciously putting this song on to express something indirectly?" So it messes with ones head.

I had to cut him off and it took a really fucking long time for me to rebuild my self and i thought it was me that something was seriously wrong with for a long time.

Can anyone relate? Does this sound like borderline type of behavior? I can't believe i let this shit happened or even pretended that it didn't. I guess a lot of the behavior was so strange that i didn't think people could actually do that crazy shit and i was just imagining it.

Its off topic but since you guys talked about borderline why not.

Also, power cleans are awesome.
>>
>>42087687
Sounds like sean
>>
>>42087675
Does anyone like this twat?
>>
>>42087708
Its not him. But can you say more? What kind of shit does he do? Any examples or anything?

I feel like even after all these years i am still kind of confused about the whole situation.
>>
>>42087715
I do, yeah.

He knows his shit and he really has overcome a lot of adversity

And because he's so annoying he really does receive a ton of haters, so his dramatics are justified
>>
>>42087741
>he really has overcome a lot of adversity
Like?
>>
File: IMG_1137.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>thinking about doing a SS fall classic meet because I think it would be cool to OHP instead of bench
>they force you to pull conventional

Could the SS community be bigger elitist pricks I swear to god it's not possible
>>
>Panzer disappears the moment people ask about his jerk

It's okay Panzy-boy, you can tell me your jerk. I promise I wont bully.
>>
>>42087755
Tons of injuries. He hasn't competed in 2 years because of them
>>
>>42087755
Ain't he biboplar ?
>>
>>42087770
He inflicts them upon himself.
>>
>>42087763

haha yeah, fuckin assholes.

Wouldn't want it any other way tho
>>
>>42087687
that sucks. it's good that you got out of it and you should never question it. instead of wondering about the validity of your thoughts about him, address the flaws and insecurities that you perceived in yourself through him. they will always be there for anyone with his perceptiveness to detect. make it so you have nothing to fear from nobody. clean conscience.
>>
>>42087776
Lol? Are you new as fuck or....?

Powerlifting just has a high likelihood of being injurious. The fact that's he come back from 4 disc herniations in his neck and back and a torn hip is impressive as fuck. The guy has no quit in him
>>
>>42087796
>Powerlifting just has a high likelihood of being injurious.
No, I just have no respect for powerlifting. It's a joke. I don't care how many times you come back to your shit hobby. Maybe he should use the injuries as a FUCKING CLUE THAT WHAT HE IS DOING IS FUCKING IDIOTIC.
>>
>>42087785
>it's good that you got out of it and you should never question it. instead of wondering about the validity of your thoughts about him, address the flaws and insecurities that you perceived in yourself through him. they will always be there for anyone with his perceptiveness to detect. make it so you have nothing to fear from nobody. clean conscience.
Thanks. Yeah! The thing that happened was that i became paranoid as fuck about my insecurities because I started believing that everyone could pick up on them and then use it against me so i started avoiding all people. It was fucking nuts. Luckily not everyone is as perceptive as borderlines but after that whole thing one realizing that there are people out there that are spookingly good at reading people. Total eye opener. I have a lot to work on.
>>
>>42087809
Why are you in this thread?
>>
>>42087809
>Implying that any other sport has inherent value simply because people like to watch it.
>>
>>42087809

So, man, you don't like sports then hey?
>>
>>42087833
I'm not.
>>42087848
>>42087856
Powerlifting is not a sport. It's a mental illness.
>>
>>42087869

cool story bro
>>
>>42087869
>Powerlifting is not a sport. It's a mental illness.
also called PDP (Powerlifting Personality Disorder)
>>
>>42087869
>>42087896
lmao
>>
>tfw bulking farts
>>
Is it normal for antibiotics to make you feel like trash? I'm on them and everything is just shit
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>>42087896
>>
How do YOU pick your 1st, 2nd, 3rd attempts for each lift?
>>
>>42087182
that's pretty crazy
>>
>>42084877
>what I perceive is reality
dumbcunt.jpg
>>
>>42087687

My dude, i dated a woman who displayed all the behaviors you have described.

Do NOT feel bad. You weren't imagining, you did the right thing. That stuff is soul-destroying.
>>
>>42089208
yes. if you're sick and on antibiotics your body is still fighting off the infection so you're not going to be 100%. Also some antibiotics have side effects that may also contribute to you feeling like trash.

Suggestion to you is to drink lots of water & a little bit of gatorade, don't lift, and just rest for a few days. Ease yourself back into lifting once you're feeling better by doing a deload week
>>
>>42089642
I think I'm mostly over the infection the problem is I have 2.5 weeks of pills left so no way do I want to rest that long. It's a long course to tey and finally kill a reoccurring sinus infection I just can't get rid of for good.
>>
>tfw so tall that ROM is insane
>tfw my height is hindering my gains progression
>tfw I will snap my spine because lanklet

being tall is as bad as being a manlet
>>
>>42089860
Might have a disadvantage in powerlifting, but not in life fuck off
>>
>>42087166
I didnt have any issues with just restarting straight away with my projected max's
>>
>>42085605
int high is completely different from int med. in fact its almost identical to 3x adv. are you sure its not a mistake?
>>
>>42089576
I'm not competitive even on the local scene so I just set a goal S/B/D/total weight and try to hit that
1st is something I'm never going to miss unless I snap something mid lift
2nd is somewhere midway between 1st attempt and my goal weight, if 1st felt good I increase the weight a little bit more
3rd is based on how the second felt, usually I just put in my goal weight but if 2nd felt really hard or really easy I might go lower/higher
>>
Norman Khan is falling into the toilet
It's not a massive Norman khan but needs to go back to India regardless
>>
>>42090420
Int High is a middle ground between Med and Adv, but yes, it's closer to Adv than Med. How do you consider them completely different?
>>
>>42089860
It's only a disadvantage initially but long term you can support moving more weight, given a larger frame
>>
>>42090699
all 3 programs follow a similar structure, so I guess its not completely different. but surely int high would be for people coming off int med. they want the same rate of progression and need a little more volume (this is what I was looking for). if they wanted monthly progression why wouldnt they just do adv?

so I thought maybe it was a mistake and greg accidentally just copied and pasted adv where int high should be
>>
12 hours left to learn 50 pages of summarized script.
Ayyyy
>>
>>42090850
Why does every powerlifter study computer nerd shit?
>>
>>42090898
So far I did not study anything and logically there is no way I will manage to learn those 50 pages in only 12 hours - so I will study nothing.

Why do powerlifters always study nothing?
>>
>>42090898
They don't

It's because anybody here that power lifts also has autism
>>
>>42090616
Disappointed in your lack of creativity and enthusiasm DESU
>>
>>42089673
>>42089208
antibiotics debilitate your body. it's normal.

some of them may even allow you to damage your tendons more easily, if you lift heavy weights while your on said antibiotics.

anyway, when you're that sick, take a rest until you're fully recovered. the more you fight the sickness by pushing your body (that will perform lousily anyway), the more it will fight you back and it will make you feel weak longer. just take that as a chance to rest completely!
>>
>>42091128
To add to it: physical exertion during an infect causes a reasonable chance of such infect to locate towards your heart muscle.
Which can kill you. Which has happened to many athletes already.

Rest and don't exercise.
>>
>>42090838
>but surely int high would be for people coming off int med.
Yes, and they should do High before Adv because of the level of conditioning required for Adv compared to High. High also leaves more room for accessories, which isn't really a negative thing at this stage.
>they want the same rate of progression and need a little more volume (this is what I was looking for).
The programs aren't really designed for having the same rate of progression tho? Still, you might well end up progressing just as much on either by the time Med is too low in volume to work.
>if they wanted monthly progression why wouldnt they just do adv?
Benching too much can be boring I guess.

I don't think it's a mistake, it would've been caught by him. The package you downloaded isn't the first edition of the programs.
>>
>>42087675
He's such an insufferable cunt. I literally cannot stand this cringe lord
>>
6 days a week lifting feels pretty hard desu not sure if I even like it
Im in a constant state of fatigue
>>
>>42085605
Are you from Sweden? Do you live in Lund?
>>
>>42091805
No. What's up?
>>
>>42089887
>powerlifting is not more important than "life"

wew lad

>>42090701
I hope so lad
>>
I am stuck at home all day and have nothing to do...

Wtf do I do??
>>
>>42091879
Read, you brainlet.
>>
>>42091907
I read, what else?
>>
>>42087768
I went to sleep you raging autist

Us real athletes need our recovery
>>
>>42092097
>lying and avoiding the question
Kys LOL
>>
anyone know about that calgary barbell routine that bryce k guy put out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqScghftQM

looks very memey, might give it a shot
>>
>>42091805
Johan?
>>
>>42092097
Oh good I'm glad you're back. Post your push press or your best jerk

could you act a little bit less like Sean light please
>>
Can I still get strong and big lifting 3x a week? Is the difference really that much compared to 6x?

I'm approaching intermediate and not sure what I should do thats fun and allows for plenty of back accessories.
>>
>>42092596
Yes. 6x allows for higher lift frequency, but you'd probably be doing less each day compared to what you'd be doing on each specific day with 3x frequency.

>Fun
28 free bench programs are great, as is c6w (the lower portion anyway, never did the upper portion)
>>
>>42092385
I've only ever jerked 105 but after this strength cycle it wouldnt suprise me if I could PP more than that

I have no idea what I can do for a max though seeing as I have never maxed it
>>
>>42092645
fucking incognito window
>>
File: 20170710_115729.jpg (750KB, 1442x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_115729.jpg
750KB, 1442x1440px
For my future use in motivation threads
>>
Is it possible to be successful in powerlifting only by using it as S&C work for a main sport?
>>
>>42092731
if you are talent chad

but being dedicated to one sport, or "sport" in powerlifting's case will always prove more fruitful
>>
File: screamer3.png (989KB, 893x598px) Image search: [Google]
screamer3.png
989KB, 893x598px
>>42092645
I wish I could jerk this 105
>>
File: pepe70.png (13KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
pepe70.png
13KB, 411x387px
>>42092792
what did he mean by this
>>
Anyone with anterior pelvic tilt that can share his experience lifting with it ? My lowerback is so tight all the time and I think it hinders my progression on deadlifting and squating. When I'm done with my sets I'm so sore in the lower back(not pain) that I really need to sit for a good 5 minute to return to normal and even then the whole day sucks. The bad thing is that I feel my lower back tight even on daily life things. So far I'm thinking to drop deadlifting for a while(at least heavy) and switch to front squats and focus on glut bridges,hamstring curls and planks. Any suggestions,experiences ?
>>
File: n9swja43cr8z.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
n9swja43cr8z.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
Y liv
>>
>>42092907
just do some stretches (and meme-rolling) after your training session and stop sitting like a retard outside the gym. theres no need to over complicate shit
>>
There's literally zero reason to be alive now that Livia's gone
>>
File: rebeka.png (583KB, 591x579px) Image search: [Google]
rebeka.png
583KB, 591x579px
>>42093357
I mean there's Rebeka
>>
>>42093368
>Female Joe
Not this shit again. How's learning latvian coming along?
>>
>>42092645
>I've only ever jerked 105
lmao youre terrible
>>
>>42093397
labi
>>
>>42093525
its interesting when I come out of the front squat into the hand readjustment it basically gets thrustered higher than when I do my actual jerks like it unironically comes up over my eyes when Im only coming out of the front squat let alone

we think its a muscular endurance thing cause I always feel I have no energy left when it comes time to jerk
>>
>>42092632
Are there any fun methods for squatting or effective at least? Texas?
>>
>>42094004
TM didn't work too well for me, but that's probably because my squat form was garbage at the time. General consensus is that it works well for squat. C6W also works well for squat, and I enjoyed it a lot more.
>>
Just missed reps on nuckols 3x bench. How fucked am I? What should I do?
>>
My bench randomly shot up 5 kilo during my cut
I started bulking a bit cause I wanted to Milk those gains

Now my bench has gone down 2.5kg and I've plateaud??????????????

This sport makes me want to scream
>>
>>42094163
Switch to push ups because you sound too stupid for powerlifting believe it or not
>>
>>42094176
You may have just inadvertently answered my post above
>>
>>42094176
Just did what was written and am new to PL programs. Got a proper answer?
>>
File: pepe91.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe91.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
>he doesnt drink a gallon of salted water a day

do powerlifting "athletes" really not know this secret to hydration
>>
>>42094220
Just repeat it again?
>>
My reddit sugar daddy stopped emailing me

Why does my life suck
>>
>>42094228
what do I do if my squat sucks and I want to get into weightlifting

Im thinking dan johns program
>>
2 months left until bench only comp, what program should i go for next?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 780x433px
>>42094163
>nuckols
>>
>>42094259
Full smolov for BTN press
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 206x300px
>>42094259
>>
>>42094248
well if you really want to boost your strength above all else, do LSUS

I now squat 185kg for a triple when 10 weeks ago I squatted it for a 1RM

plus there isn't too much classical lifts in the program so it can ease you into getting comfortable for them

but if you want to focus more on technique before strength then that program wont be for you cause my technique has stalled if not slightly regressed on this program

but I'm getting strong so I guess its ok

finally if you want to get serious about WL get a coach, you may not think you need one but you really do
>>
>>42094248
bulge aryan
>>42094281
very nice, very VERY nice
>>
>>42094248
the program is literally 4 weeks of 10RM on pushing movements once a week and pulling movements once a week with percentage work for both of them later in the week then saturday you do heavyish classical lifts

this pattern continues with 5RMs and 3RMs then you get 2 weeks of peaking where its 2/1RMs on basically everything you trained

ideally after that you take a slight deload period then test lifts

just so you'd know what you are getting into it is absolute hell, especially the 10's if you are like me and hate volume
>>
>>42092645
pls tell me this is in kilos
>>
>>42094359
I'm an oly lifter do you think I speak in lbs
>>
my main rowing exercise is 1-arm DB row with shoulder protraction at the bottom. I'm thinking of adding seal rows with retracted shoulders throughout the lift to help with my bench tightness. Can I replace my 1-arm rows with the seal rows or should I just add them later in my workout since you can't lift as much weight?
>>
>>42094364
you are still a fucking yank
>>
File: pepe94.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe94.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>42094377
go to bed robby
>>
>>42094364
>I'm an oly lifter
Will we be seeing you in Tokyo?
>>
File: not really a pepe.png (133KB, 414x421px) Image search: [Google]
not really a pepe.png
133KB, 414x421px
>>42094389
rumor around USAW is that the American Open series next year will be held at the arnold along side USAPL events so you can come visit me there if that turns out to be true
>>
>session went way better than I expected
Wtf I love Hepburn now. My bench speed was fantastic despite the deficit and being worn out from squats.

https://youtu.be/-QtRMTNObT8
>>
>>42094386
>going to bed at 9 pm
>>
>>42094398
>implying I'm USA
>>
>>42094407
Sorry you're not free
>>
>>42094449
uh delet this?
>>
File: _20170710_200459.jpg (11KB, 186x242px) Image search: [Google]
_20170710_200459.jpg
11KB, 186x242px
>>42094553
Heh, looks like a cyborg pepe
>>
>>42094398
Are your parents disappointed that you're gay
>>
File: 1497987751937.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1497987751937.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>42094567
what means a sybrg
>>
why does adding a slavic thing before things make them so much more badass?

for example, Texas Method doesn't sound as extreme as something called let's say Serbian Method or Russian Method

are Slavs human?
>>
File: rebeka2.png (440KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
rebeka2.png
440KB, 600x452px
>>42094580
just waiting for wifey
>>
>>42094639
She's solid 5/10 I guess I could give her 6.5 for lifting, but nothing more than that.
>>
>>42094400
i always thought you were a bench chad but youre just a cheater
baka desu
>>
>>42094728
>literally a fat retard
>thinking he's a chad in any way
You should've known better than that.
>>
>>42094580
Post more Meg
>>
>>42094752
This desu
>>
>>42094785
>>
File: pepe71.png (96KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
pepe71.png
96KB, 556x430px
>supposed to do heavy stuff in an hour
>just shat liquid

oh boy
>>
>>42094894
>what are squat plugs
>>
File: Screenshot_20170710-144412.png (630KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-144412.png
630KB, 1280x720px
>>42094894
This thick girl comes up and slaps your ass and takes your squat rack. What do you do?
>>
File: kalashnikov.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
kalashnikov.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>42094955
>"you just made the last mistake of your life whore"
>*teleports behind her*
>puts the fucking bayonet into the back of her FUCKING whore head
>mag dump until her head is completely gone
>light cigarette
>take long drag
>"heh nothing personel kid"
>>
File: 1497985685639.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497985685639.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>42094980
damn...
>>
>>42094983
this is now pepe98

almost at 100 guys
>>
>>42094997
am not pepe am apu!!!!
>>
>>42094955
Point out that she's leaning way too far forward
>>
File: IsisAirStrikePepe.png (463KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
IsisAirStrikePepe.png
463KB, 1200x975px
>>42094997
99?
>>
>>42094980
>smoking

degen t b h. Im ashamed of you panzy
>>
>>42095011
99.9% of grills are femurlets and literally can't squat properly they have to do it like that lol

our lrod god did not intend ffro woman to do sport
>>
>>42095011
Are you the kid that used to remind the teacher that they forgot to assign homework

I would not tell Meg to bend over less, I would tell her to squat like Layne Norton
>>
>>42095038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRN139tOLk0
>did I pass any home work yesterday?
everyone
>nooo
one kid
>yes you did
>>
>>42095037
>Implying being a femurlet isn't beneficial to squatting
>>
>>42095072
femurlet = long femur

and I thot I was stoopid LOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>42095092
>femurlet = long femur

That's like saying a manlet is a long man
>>
>>42095116
long femur = unathletic feminine subhuman

hence, femurlet
>>
>>42094301
what if I don't want to train that often and my squat is considerably weaker than that?
>>
>>42095092
u a thot lmao
>>
>>42095176
uh rude?!?
>>
Chad Wesley Smith tells IPF official that his boat shoes, "are sailing shoes, therefore sport shoes because sailing is in the Olympics. Unlike another 'sport' that wants to be."

Is he /our guy/?
>>
>>42091910
watch anime.

the golden trio of intelligence: reading, lifting, and anime.
>>
>>42095244
fucking kek
is this real?
>>
File: mmexport1499718044859.jpg (72KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1499718044859.jpg
72KB, 800x523px
What happened to this kid?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170710-152506.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-152506.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>42095323
i'll fuckn kill ya
>>
>>42095304
>>42095244

The story starts about 19:20

https://youtu.be/40BG9OUlz4c?t=19m20s
>>
>>42091128
>>42091210
The fuck am I supposed to do for 2.5 weeks?

When I feel better but still on the media could I get away with doing a few med intensity reps to keep the doms from being too bad when I return?
>>
>>42094728
Although tbf when I did SS my arch wasn't nearly as excessive and my grip was pinkies on the rings and I got to 250 3x5

>>42095347
Wew you're actually putting on some muscle gj lad
>>
>>42095347
damn blueshoe look like *THAT*?
>>
>>42095347
Damn now I want to roid
>>
how do I do high rep bench sets? I lose bracing and fuck up my positioning when I take a breath, but have to take one after like 3-4 reps
>>
I want to talk to people I'm lonely
>>
>>42095616
>>>/soc/

Or join a gym and talk to non-autistic faggots
>>
>>42095553
>high rep bench sets
for what purpose
>>42095653
>gym
>non-autistic faggots
pick one
>>
What is your predicted potential for bodyweight and lifts in this calculator?
https://www.strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/
>90kg lean mass, 103kg bodyweight at 12%
Strength potential is put at
> 324 / 197 / 273
Now this would put me close to the record for skwats so I believe this is way the fuck off. That sucks, because it would be fun with an accurate prediction.
>>
>>42095684
>high rep bench sets
>for what purpose
This is why /plg/ has a shitty bench
>>
>tfw so unmotivated for deload that it ends up being somewhat heavy

anyone else know that feel?
>>
>>42095709
>Squat 324
>Diddily 273
Greg is an idiot who whould've guessed
>>
>>42095653
I went to soc and now I have plans to fuck a girl tomorrow??
>>
>>42095747
Every time. I also do horrible form because it just isn't fun so I can't concentrate.

>>42095753
I had hoped it would be realistic, but I know I am not gifted so that is just ridiculous. Good initiative though, I like that he put it together.
>>
>>42095787
lmao i was just testing "openers"(dont have a meet upcoming but just a heavy single) and it all felt horrible.

feelsbatman
>>
>>42095747
Sounds like you needed the deload.
>>
>FFM
>BW
>Squat
>bench
>deadlift

In shorter form: GDE
>>
>>42095709
>because it would be fun with an accurate prediction.
well what ya expect with 3 variables
>>
>>42095553
Just started playing with this recently and added a 5x8 day. Control descent, that's everything. If you start getting loose after three or four reps, retighten when you've got the bar locked out and get a nice, controlled descent for the next rep too.
>>
>>42095787
>I had hoped it would be realistic, but I know I am not gifted so that is just ridiculous. Good initiative though, I like that he put it together.
I dunno. An 800-ish total, as your absolute best when you've reached your natural limit in both muscle mass and strength in the -105 class, seems reasonable.
>>
Is nike's Metcon shoes good?
>>
>>42095851
Idk, it was just so exciting I got my hopes up. Still, I guess it is something to shoot for. I could perhaps achieve it equipped f.ex.

>>42095835
We can't all be winners

>>42095881
Well I guess it does give me that number assuming absolute potential combined with an athlete's
>mastery
Might not be that bad after all, but I think the squat is quite far off, can't see myself doing that weight.
>>
>>42084868
sex must be heaven with her, tfw no strong strong girlfriend
>>
>>42095921
Which is your problem? Mine is wristlet and anklelet
>>
>>42095921
any calculator that just asks as little as 2 stats will be way off. This counts for everything
>>
>share face pic
>are you sure you're 18?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42095965
Yeah of course, I just really want those numbers, I know there's no actual way to get them but to lift them.

>>42095962
183cm height, 19cm wrist, 26,5cm ankles.
I got semi-narrow shoulders too, but the calculator does not take that into account.
>>
File: 1497930752311.jpg (28KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1497930752311.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
>>42095991
>thicker wrists and ankles than me
>shorter height
life is a fucking joke Tbh
>>
>>42095991
>183cm height, 19cm wrist, 26,5cm ankles.
wut im 175cm with 19cm wrist and 29cm ankles and I thought I had skinny features
>>
Is there any sort of weekly programming for early intermediate that pretty much just repeats itself weekly rather than periodised over a month?
>>
>>42096003
You are probably measuring your ankles wrong
>>
>>42096023
where did you measure it, I did it above the sticky bone basicly the thinnest part
>>
File: 10732_HowToMeasure_art.jpg (66KB, 238x282px) Image search: [Google]
10732_HowToMeasure_art.jpg
66KB, 238x282px
>>42096038
29cm is really huge, just kinda makes me doubt it.
>>
>>42096001
>life is a fucking joke
Not everybody gets to be big and strong

Have you considered racewalking?
>>
>>42096006
Texas method?

>>42096003
At least I am not >>42096001
My wrists look average, ankles too really. I don't think it scales that much, your limbs will be shorter than mine, but the thickness of the wrist I don't think will look any diferent because of that. I think palm size is more important for that, you compare the wrist to the fist, not the length of the forearm when looking at someone.
>>
>>42085887
IMO Mike T is a strange case.

He started off doing westside training and became insanely strong right off the bat at a young age. He then puts up incredible gym PRs that he never manages to touch again despite like 6-10 years of meticulous RTS training. The man has even benched 525 lbs in the gym many years ago, yet consistently struggles to even get 450-ish at meets.

I'd never accuse him of being a roider based on this alone, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he actually did use gear early in his lifting days.
>>
>>42096065
I suck at endurance, always have.

I don't get it though, have a big ribcage, shoulders, knees, hips etc.
>>
>>42096095
Some shit you have to work hard at

Looking for your destiny is disney shit. Get to work.
>>
>>42096068
I think limb length has more to do with wrist and ankle circumference

for example at 175cm which is 5'9 I have a 6'2 wingspan which is basicly chimp tier so my arms are really long. My dad is 5'7 with about 5'7 wingspan and he has thick wrists. I dont know maybe its coincedence
>>
>>42096083
Sounds like RTS is just terrible programming.
>>
File: 1498769299231.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498769299231.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>>42096100
Might just give up Tbh
>>
>>42096157
Good.

Lifting isn't necessary. Go spend your time doing a hobby that you might be successful at.
>>
>>42096119
lmao they had like 10 lifters medal out of the 18 that attented worlds
>>
>>42096083
desu fitting into a weightclass can really sap your strength. Bakkelund was putting up triples at 340 in the gym at 88-90 kg bw and he pulled 330-340 at most when he competed -83kg.
>>
>>42096109
Intredasting, that could very well be. My wingspan is 180cm at 183cm height so mine are fairly short. Longer limbs could be skewed towards being bigger, I mean, it would make sense, longer would need to be bigger.
>>
File: 1472195166342.jpg (8KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1472195166342.jpg
8KB, 255x204px
Just squatted 505 :)
>>
>>42096246
Video?

GG, m8. What do you pull?
>>
>>42096006
Texas Method or any other three-day DUP setup.
>>
>>42096303

Still at the gym.

Best pull is 550.
>>
>>42096357
what other DUP options are there?
>>
>>42096625
>what other DUP options are there?
Infinity.

Write your own.
>>
Holy fuck I'm speaking to some grill who wants to fug and bombing it

Just.
>>
>>42096774
Trip on Fat Retard
>>
>>42096774
trip on panzer
>>
File: OH.jpg (39KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
OH.jpg
39KB, 720x538px
>>42096781
>>42096812
Should I run?
>>
>>42096894
go on...
>>
>>42096894
No my gf is like this and sex after gym is the best when you can be rough as you want with her, choke her, slap her, spit on her. Feels amazing using all that test boost you got to cum deep inside her.
>>
File: wew.jpg (25KB, 720x289px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
25KB, 720x289px
>>42096912
>>42096913
>tfw have no idea how to respond to half of this
>>
>>42096942
yeah I was confused at first too, but you get used to it and then start really liking being rough with all that choking, bonus if she's pretty small like ~40kgs
>>
>>42096735
how?

I can bench just and progress from 2 days a week, VD and ID instead of all of those nuckols percentage based 3 day ones?
>>
Why do women have to turn powerlifting into an opportunity to be a vain whore?

They put on the tightest outfits they can and spend half their time taking pictures of their asses.

It's absolutely disgusting. Men and women should have entirely separate gyms, women have proven that they are not mature enough to handle integrated ones.
>>
>>42096980
She's 5ft2 and lean. Here's hoping man.
>>
>>42097003
I wish you best, go for it mang
>>
Hey all I did c6w for about a year when I started PL training. I saw some serious progress in that time (pretty much a 20% increase in 1rm's after 3 years of lifting prior). As of now I haven't been on any PL routine for almost a year and have just been doing lighter workouts because of reasons and dropped all my maxes by about 10%. I want to start to get back to some more serious training, should I go back to c6w for a while to knock the dust off or move onto something more intermediate? Any suggestions?
>>
>>42097162

I would do an LP, by which I mean SS, until you stall. Should only take a month or two, but it will rebuild your neural recruitment faster than anything, and should get you pretty close to old maxes.

Start at 70% of your current 1RMs for the sets of 5 in SS, and just go up as normal. 5 lbs every time you do something, except for deadlifts, which go up 10 lbs. If you don't know what a power clean max is, starting at 60% of the weight your deadlifting for the set of five, for the 5x3 power cleans, is probably a good starting point.

Once the LP stalls, you can move onto whichever meme intermediate program you want.
>>
>>42096942

Tell her that you know 1001 choke holds, then write a list of them where half of them are ARM BAR

If she doesn't get the joke, dump her ass.
>>
File: 1490189761811.jpg (23KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1490189761811.jpg
23KB, 500x403px
>>42097878

That's a bad joke, Mikey, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>42095244
I love CWS, he is definitely /our guy/
>>
File: 1499402253130.gif (1MB, 412x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499402253130.gif
1MB, 412x384px
>>42097878
man figjam that was autistic even for you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170710-144422.png (643KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-144422.png
643KB, 1280x720px
>>42097002
Fuck off panzer

You gay
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 201x251px
>>42097878
>>
>>42097002
>Why do women have to turn [thing] into an opportunity to be a vain whore?

Welcome to women.
>>
File: SSF2.png (974KB, 1020x899px) Image search: [Google]
SSF2.png
974KB, 1020x899px
For when the time comes, fresh

>>42098520

>>42098520

>>42098520
>>
>>42084877
and the reality is that she's pretty
>>
>>42085007
Read Murakami
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.