[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that roid fueled muscle is "less reliable"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1468347675262.jpg (598KB, 2048x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1468347675262.jpg
598KB, 2048x1558px
Is it true that roid fueled muscle is "less reliable" than natty muscle? As in, you can lose all your gains overnight if you stop roiding while natty muscle can stay with you for years even if you stop training?
>>
>>42083828
no. natty muscles will not stay with you if you stop training. roid muscles past genetic potential cant be maintained if you stop roiding. roid to the genetic potential can still be maintained. you have to be completely retarded with 0 knowledge of biology to believe what you said.
>>
>>42083842
Aas increase androgen receptor affinity and satellite cell proliferation, meaning your wildly esoteric concept of a "natty limit" is shifted. AAS also have a cascading impact on epigenetics and they may have a significant margin of increasing androgen receptor activity in your children as well. So no, AAS muscles are not less real and may in fact produce stronger gains generationally too.
>>
>>42083876
where did i say they were less real?
>>
>>42083876
>when you use complicated word to sound more phallistic
>>
File: 1499606881573.jpg (114KB, 1080x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1499606881573.jpg
114KB, 1080x1244px
>>42083876
So if I roid my ass off and have kids they will have more musculair potential? You know what I mean.
>>
>>42083876
My friend's dad was a roiding bodybuilder in the 70s and 80s, he and his brother haven't lifted a day in their lives but have huge Arnie-esque frames. Meanwhile my dad is a skinny marathon man so I'm naturally ottermode. This stuff definitely gets passed on.
>>
>>42083842
>past genetic potential

So you're saying if I round up to my natty limit. Quit using them. But continue to workout that so would keep my max natty physique?
>>
>>42083987

>Since you roid your body produces less testosterone.
>Epigenetically you children produce less testosterone.
>Just don't get ahead of yourself and go assuming your sons gender.
>>
File: 1497108715530.jpg (824KB, 2772x3594px) Image search: [Google]
1497108715530.jpg
824KB, 2772x3594px
>>42083876
guys can we talk about what this anon said? this shit is interesting and I want to hear what others think
>>
>>42083842
>natty muscles will not stay with you if you stop training
Bullshit. I still have my high school gains even though I've worked out maybe 3 of the past 15 years.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.